Do you think it would of been smarter to bundle a Streaming 3DS instead with U

#11SMBfan13Posted 8/24/2013 1:51:29 AM
Dumbest idea I've ever heard of tbh.
---
First, get rid of the cuffs. - Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
#12arvilinoPosted 8/24/2013 2:30:09 AM
Garfield64 posted...
Seriously think about it same $300 price but bundled with a 3DS that had the same streaming.

Then for people who had a 3DS make a model for $150 they could buy.

Seems like it would of been smarter then route they took.

For people thinking about no second analog stick they could of made a 3DS XL with boat attachment built in.

3 screens
A system that's not dedicated to streaming, slower communication rate and higher delays
Smaller touch screen
ridiculously small price point

How about you seriously think about it?
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 8/24/2013 2:46:51 AM
I think that is the single worst idea i've ever read on this site. Really, absolutely terrible.
#14mashuPosted 8/24/2013 4:05:17 AM
Something like this is what I would have preferred. I could care less for off-screen play. The ability to take a console game on the go or play a handheld game on the TV when at home would have been great, but the hardware required to do that sounds to me more like a next gen device. I do not think they could have done it this generation.
#15RobJ23IsCrushedPosted 8/24/2013 4:37:41 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
I think that is the single worst idea i've ever read on this site. Really, absolutely terrible.

Nope, that's a great idea, I hope they're next console lets you stream 3DSes instead of Wii U game pads.
#16supremeblasterPosted 8/24/2013 4:41:22 AM
The 3DS has two screens, and one isn't even touch. What would they do, leave the upper screen blank? And if they did do that, the screen for playing the game would be too small to be able to play it properly.

How exactly do you think this would work?
#17DeathSoul2000Posted 8/24/2013 4:56:53 AM
RobJ23IsCrushed posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Nope, that's a great idea, I hope they're next console lets you stream 3DSes instead of Wii U game pads.

No it's a completely dumb idea. Handheld buttons are way too small and fidgety for when i'm playing on the big screen, then you have countless people in this thread bringing up the fact that the 3DS has 2 screens, which would look incredibly stupid and unwieldy, not to mention the bigger, better one would be useless as it is not touch, that's not even counting the fact the 3DS has some of the worst screens possible for a device of 2011 which would make any Wii U game look like crap, then there's the circle pad instead of a joystick, the horrible shoulder buttons that nintendo handhelds have, it can't have ergonomic grips like a controller can, otherwise it can't fit in your pocket - face it this idea has fail written all over it.
#18jjeerryyonly9Posted 8/24/2013 5:14:46 AM
Omega_Black posted...
YoyokuKO posted...
...i don't think smarter is the right word...
Neither is "would of", lol.

Thank you! I rarely can see beyond that enormous error when reading (and trying to take seriously) a person's post on this site.

Those whose native language is English have absolutely no excuse for making the aforementioned mistake. COULD HAVE or COULD'VE - those are your options you unremarkable children!
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#19Companion_Cube_Posted 8/24/2013 5:43:43 AM
No.
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#20promo123Posted 8/24/2013 7:27:16 AM
Garfield64 posted...
I swear why does every douche on the planet care about grammar so bad? Let's hear how perfect your linguistics is with your third language. I'm waiting, I assume it's perfect and without error?

Obviously what I am saying is unreadable in English without you commenting on the "incorrect" words I'm using. So instead of telling me the correct words to use, you decide to be utter and complete self entitled pretentious little whingeing babies?

Really why even post in my topic?

linguistics are
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!