Uses of gamepad and how else it could be used.

#1segagamerPosted 8/23/2013 5:11:31 AM
I love the wii u gamepad. Lets make some ideas for it.

Now:
map
Off tv play
Quick touch inventory
Sniping
Camera
Throwing shurikens
Making platforms
Drawing unite morphs and pictures

Any others?

Ideas:
periscope in submarine
Metroid visor

Any others?
#2lninjasoniclPosted 8/23/2013 5:29:18 AM
Finally they can make a game based on the hit movie Innerspace.

On the TV you play as Jack Putter trying to bring down the bad guys, and on the Gamepad a friend can play as Lt. Tuck Pendleton who has been miniaturized and trapped inside of Jack.

THE ULTIMATE COOP GAME FOR THE WII U!!!!

And in off tv mode you can play a Journey styled game where you just travel around in Jack's body exploring the body and all it's beauty.
---
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
#3arvilinoPosted 8/23/2013 5:33:43 AM(edited)
Skill/Spell commands for AI controlled allies in RPGs. For example putting the characters skill bars on the Gamepad and pressing them will prioritize that action.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#4blunderminePosted 8/23/2013 5:35:59 AM
Starfox

Issue orders to your teammates / direct them to attack specific areas or unlock hidden paths

Actraiser

For the overworld sections:
On TV is a third person view of the angel and you control it and attack the invading monsters
On the Gamepad you control development of the town in realtime and where you want different weather events to happen.

Just a few ideas I've had.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#5blunderminePosted 8/23/2013 5:38:10 AM
Also this has already been done in Lego Batman 2, but the coop you can have one person playing on the screen, and the other playing on the gamepad.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#6Snow-DustPosted 8/23/2013 6:04:22 AM
Double target lock on
One on screen and one on game pad