What do you prefer:Nintendo games or Third Party games(on your Nintendo consoles

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you prefer:Nintendo games or Third Party games(on your Nintendo consoles

User Info: Sniperdog117

Sniperdog117
3 years ago#1
Which do you primarily buy the system for? - Results (50 votes)
Nintendo games
86% (43 votes)
Third Party games
14% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Anyone out here that buys Nintendo systems primarily for Third Parties and not Nintendo games?

User Info: Ccroybb

Ccroybb
3 years ago#2
The third party games on the 3DS certainly excite me more than the 1st party games.
If you're not playing Shin Megami Tensei IV or Tales of Xillia you should feel bad.

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
3 years ago#3
Itís all first party for me, baby. Give me a new Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. and Iím happy. Throw in a surprise every so often like a new F-Zero title and Iím in heaven.
"Deeds, not words"

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#4
Lets see on my Wii I had 10 games. 5 are 3rd party, 5 are Nintendo. I bought it for the Nintendo games, the 3rd parties mostly are games I could have lived without as not counting tales of Symphonia 2 they probably have a total of 10 hours split between em where the Nintendo games each probably have 2X more.
15 on my DS 9 are nintendo
11 3ds (physical not counting e-shop as the freebies would skew it, and I did buy a few others off the shop) 6 Nintendo, 5 3rd party (if counting the e-shop games 32 Nintendo, 8 3rd party total)

GC 15 total 12 Nintendo 3 3rd party
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you prefer:Nintendo games or Third Party games(on your Nintendo consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived