Rayman Legends Wii U Differences from 360/PS3 Versions?

#1sparkingconduitPosted 8/23/2013 1:48:37 PM
Aside from the obvious Murphy portions, what are the other differences between the 360/PS3 and Wii U versions of Rayman Legends? I used to own a Wii U but sold it out of disgust over the lack of games worth playing and Ubisoft delaying the Wii U version of Legends to September.

However, with the spate of Nintendo games soon to be released that I have some interest in, I am considering possibly picking up a cheap Wii U off of eBay or Craigslist. Right now, I have the 360 version of Rayman Legends preordered. I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to get a Wii U or even if I do whether I will get Legends on it or stick with the 360 version. I need to know the major differences between the versions first before I can make a decision.
#2MushroomMuncherPosted 8/23/2013 1:56:00 PM
Wii U = 1080p 60 FPS
360 = 720p 30 FPS

Inb4 someone brings up other consoles or PC.
---
I'm the guy who glues his thumbs to his nipples and chases his cat around the house screaming RAWWR pretending to be a T-Rex.
~NCPwn
#3sparkingconduit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 2:06:26 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
Wii U = 1080p 60 FPS
360 = 720p 30 FPS

Do you have a source? It's less that I don't believe you and more that a source might have other important information I should know.
#4MushroomMuncherPosted 8/23/2013 2:12:23 PM
sparkingconduit posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
Wii U = 1080p 60 FPS
360 = 720p 30 FPS

Do you have a source? It's less that I don't believe you and more that a source might have other important information I should know.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64913692

It hasn't been confirmed that the 360 version will run at the same pace, but I'm going to say its running at 720p due to Origins running that way on it.
---
I'm the guy who glues his thumbs to his nipples and chases his cat around the house screaming RAWWR pretending to be a T-Rex.
~NCPwn
#5segagamerPosted 8/23/2013 3:59:31 PM
Better lighting, and murphy levels are touch. Thats all I know
#6DTY3Posted 8/23/2013 5:47:03 PM
You should have just kept your Wii U. I mean what did you expect it to NEVER get any new games?

Why would anyone sell any console for that matter?
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#7sparkingconduit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:40:50 PM
DTY3 posted...
You should have just kept your Wii U. I mean what did you expect it to NEVER get any new games?

Why would anyone sell any console for that matter?

Honestly, I needed the money at the time and I didn't foresee wanting to play anything on it within the next 6 months. I also knew I would eventually be able to replace it in the future for cheap. Finally, I literally had no reason to own it one Rayman Legends got delayed as that was pretty much the sole reason I bought it. I figured it made sense to recoup some of the investment. I promised myself I wouldn't buy it again for more than what I sold it for so I wouldn't lose out.
#8G1ingyPosted 8/23/2013 8:48:33 PM
You are very very very bad at managing money...
#9Banjo2553Posted 8/23/2013 10:07:41 PM
G1ingy posted...

As someone who's in financial issues right now and has to watch what I spend...s*** happens. You can be good at managing money and something may happen that can change things. Something happened where he needed money, so it was a logical decision to have to sell something he doesn't see using until much later on.

So...leave it.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#10spikejetedPosted 8/24/2013 12:23:18 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
G1ingy posted...

As someone who's in financial issues right now and has to watch what I spend...s*** happens. You can be good at managing money and something may happen that can change things. Something happened where he needed money, so it was a logical decision to have to sell something he doesn't see using until much later on.

So...leave it.

Yeah fellas, have some sympathy. He ran oug of booze and blow! Don't worry TC, I understand!
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126