Nintendo is the only company without exclusives for older mature audiences

#1Murderstorm117Posted 8/23/2013 4:26:59 PM
Isn't nintendo supposed to have games for everyone so why don't they have those first party exclusives for the older crows? They wonder why sales decrease when they just keeping making games for kids and not appealing to the much wider older demographics whom buys more games than kids. And people here will say that my definition of mature games is fps's or gory games and its not Im hyped for beyond two souls and that is also a mature game because of the in plot and emotional elements
---
NNID Mstorm
Ps4 Day 1
#2GamespohtPosted 8/23/2013 4:30:08 PM
Bayonetta 2
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#3G1ingyPosted 8/23/2013 4:32:35 PM(edited)
Is TC trying to imply he's mature?

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development."

-C.S. Lewis.
#4Jacob46719Posted 8/23/2013 4:31:07 PM
Gamespoht posted...
Bayonetta 2

---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#5moogle69Posted 8/23/2013 4:31:09 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Isn't nintendo supposed to have games for everyone so why don't they have those first party exclusives for the older crows? They wonder why sales decrease when they just keeping making games for kids and not appealing to the much wider older demographics whom buys more games than kids. And people here will say that my definition of mature games is fps's or gory games and its not Im hyped for beyond two souls and that is also a mature game because of the in plot and emotional elements

Are you saying you are mature?
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#6KouramaPosted 8/23/2013 4:31:26 PM
I kind of agree that they should add a definitive MA game to their repitiore but it's not like they don't have games that can fit into that vision.

Off the top of my head, the Metroid series and Eternal Darkness can fit into your scenario. Lets also not forget that they have the rights to Fatal Frame and Monolith Soft's Xeno games tend to have "mature" stories as well.
#7Murderstorm117(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:36:32 PM
moogle69 posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...

Are you saying you are mature?

I am saying that and what of it
---
NNID Mstorm
Ps4 Day 1
#8STN79Posted 8/23/2013 4:38:11 PM
Madworld. Exclusive to Nintendo and for adults.
You were saying TC?
#9squatch22Posted 8/23/2013 4:38:48 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
for the older crows?

Because Nintendo sells only to humans, not birds...
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#10Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 8/23/2013 4:39:26 PM
zombiu
---
PC: 2500k, 16 gb ram, 7970, 3 tb/2tb/128 gb samsung 830/6 monitor eyefinity
PSN: Zellio2010 Xbox Live: Zellio2009 NintendoID: Zellio2013