Hero Mode WW HD shows how lazy Nintendo can be

#1Mixture420Posted 8/24/2013 12:44:38 AM
Instead of improving on the actual A.I they half ass it and make it more damage and no health on the ground. The enemys were so dumb and easy that you never get hit to begin with. Thus making the entirely new "mode" useless. Honestly its the exact same game as WW gcn imo just 50$ more on an inferior controller
---
The Vita/3DS difference:
http://i.imgur.com/bKRZaLI.jpg
#2Baha05Posted 8/24/2013 12:45:16 AM
Uhhhh you described a lot of hard modes.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#3SMBfan13Posted 8/24/2013 12:49:45 AM
Why are you even on this board?
---
First, get rid of the cuffs. - Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
#4Lemmywinks13Posted 8/24/2013 12:55:47 AM
All I read was "WAAAAHHHHHHH"
#5arvilinoPosted 8/24/2013 1:05:31 AM
Mixture420 posted...
Instead of improving on the actual A.I they half ass it and make it more damage and no health on the ground. The enemys were so dumb and easy that you never get hit to begin with. Thus making the entirely new "mode" useless. Honestly its the exact same game as WW gcn imo just 50$ more on an inferior controller

What would be the advantage of improving the AI in an action adventure game using dungeons? Do you know how tedious it would be to explore dungeons if every enemy acted like a mini-boss?
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#6Pyro76Posted 8/24/2013 1:05:38 AM
Baha05 posted...
Uhhhh you described a lot of hard modes.

---
Sin & Punishment - Star Successor Record Holder (Stage 7)
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei IV
#7EastCoastKodyPosted 8/24/2013 1:33:29 AM
how come Sony can have a million HD remasters.......but when Nintendo does it....changes the graphics, adds a hard mode and other tiny things. They're lazy?
#8pearl arowanaPosted 8/24/2013 1:45:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9deathwave21Posted 8/24/2013 3:19:33 AM
Why is it that everyone between the ages of 8 and 12 that visit this board feel they must make the same topics over and over again? And I thought ADD was bad ten years ago. I feel sorry for you kids in 10 years when you try to get jobs.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#10SS4_NamreppivPosted 8/24/2013 8:04:33 AM
Ya know, Nintendo could have scrapped the old Wind Waker entirely and recreated everything from scratch, using an upgraded TP engine, But I can almost guarantee that if they had, a lot of people on these boards would whine and cry foul, and say Nintendo was lazy, etc, blah blah.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban