Sorry to say this but Nintendo will always be second to Sony and Microsoft

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sorry to say this but Nintendo will always be second to Sony and Microsoft
2 years ago#1
I cant remember a Nintendo console being better than SONY or Microsoft except for when the Nintendo 64 came out... That was the last console that Nintendo has that was better than SONY.

Now I will say 90% of gamers will say Microsoft and SONY always come before Nintendo...Its a shame...Does anyone else agree?
2 years ago#2
Cool Story Bro, and no......

No one agrees.
2 years ago#3
I disagree.
2 years ago#4
As far as consoles: Sony > Nintendo
Handhelds Nintendo = Sony
---
*~If you love HPL and have accepted him as your lord and savior and are not afraid to show it make this your signature~*
2 years ago#5
Go back under the bridge where you came from, Pony

also LOL @ Sony selling their HQ to make ends meet. Yeah keep telling yourself they are the best.
---
If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and aren't ashamed to show it, put this as your signature.
2 years ago#6
Go swing a tablet at a screen and enjoy another 40 remakes of mario and zelda...lol...

Are you guys even in HD yet?
2 years ago#7
QUIK posted...
Go swing a tablet at a screen and enjoy another 40 remakes of mario and zelda...lol...

You must lead a very pointless life endlessly trashing everything Nintendo - you really have nothing better to do?
2 years ago#8
When my Wii U has a failure rate of 50% and I need to install electronic games from blu ray disc, maybe I'll think about it.
2 years ago#9
Actually if anything Nintendo is always first compared to those too. Nintendo makes more of a profit then Sony and
Microsoft's gaming divisions AND they have first party titles to back them up.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
2 years ago#10
QUIK posted...

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but not now. Unoriginal troll confirmed.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sorry to say this but Nintendo will always be second to Sony and Microsoft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived