Why do Sony and M$ fans think COD and The Last Of Us = mature?

#1Fisto81Posted 8/24/2013 7:17:57 AM
I keep seeing all these so called "mature' gamers insulting Nintendo because they don't have any games for "mature" gamers like COD and TLOU.

The truth is, those games are the most immature of all. You are immature and insecure if you feel like you can't enjoy a game of Nintendo Land or Mario Kart because it looks too kiddy. Those games are every bit as challenging and complex as any dudebro turd shooter Ive played.

Funny thing is, these "mature" gamers are mostly a bunch of teenagers living in their parents basement! True mature gamers arent afraid to enjoy superb games like NSMBU, Mario 3D Land, Smash Bros, Banjo Kazooie, and so on.

Oh yeah and what do you call games like Zombiu and RE:Revelations? Kiddie? LOL
---
If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and aren't ashamed to show it, put this as your signature.
#2guedesbrawlPosted 8/24/2013 7:21:32 AM
what i want to know is why TLOUS is the new COD. i never played it, and i am sure most of it's bashers didn't too. it's getting blamed for the sake of being blamed.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#3Fisto81(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:22:52 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
what i want to know is why TLOUS is the new COD. i never played it, and i am sure most of it's bashers didn't too. it's getting blamed for the sake of being blamed.

Just another game that think's its all "mature" because it has so much blood and swear words. OMG so mature!
---
If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and aren't ashamed to show it, put this as your signature.
#4QUIKPosted 8/24/2013 7:23:11 AM
Thats all you have though Resident Evil, thats all I have been hearing since Resident Evil 4 came out out the Gamecube...Dude I dont know how old you are but SONY and Microsoft have more "MATURE" games than Nintendo has and they always will.

GO and compare the games SONY has to Nintendo and tell me that Nintendo has more mature games...Nintendo has kiddie games, yes some of them are fun I am not denying that , but you will not in your life see more mature games on Nintendo than you do on other consoles. It will never happen. Stop trying to make yourself feel better than you got a Wii Wii
#5FenderMasterPosted 8/24/2013 7:23:49 AM
"Why do Nintendo fanboys think that Sony and MS fans think that CoD = Mature?"
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#6FenderMasterPosted 8/24/2013 7:25:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7HeroC114Posted 8/24/2013 7:29:28 AM
It wasn't made to be mature...

It's made because the story drives the dialogue there.

I remember buying Conker's Bad Fur Day at the age of 11, and thinking to myself what the point of the M on the front of the box was, as the lady at Gamestop tried to deter my mother from allowing me to buy it myself.

I even told her... "M for mature? It should be marked I for immature!!"
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
#8DTY3Posted 8/24/2013 7:41:46 AM
Fisto81 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Just another game that think's its all "mature" because it has so much blood and swear words. OMG so mature!

Except Last of Us is actually a good game.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#9WhiteKilla666Posted 8/24/2013 7:42:45 AM
The Last of Us is a mature game though.
---
*~If you love HPL and have accepted him as your lord and savior and are not afraid to show it make this your signature~*
#10omescythePosted 8/24/2013 7:54:26 AM
if you think mature games are just dark, bloody, and swearing then your missing the point. if you think that what the draw of mature games are then your missing the point. its sad to see so many being fooled by the troll definition of mature.