Is this the most hated system?

#21Mandrew257Posted 8/24/2013 2:34:13 PM
Xbox One- the most hated.
Wii U- the most trolled.
---
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
#22coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 2:03:18 PM
DTY3 posted...
You searched"Wii U sucks" and got NEGATIVE results?

You don't say.

The amount of videos.... not if I thought people would like it...
#23_Taidow_Posted 8/25/2013 2:05:46 PM
Most trolled: WI U
Most hated: Xbone
---
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis
#24arvilinoPosted 8/25/2013 2:23:28 PM
Nintendo like to betray expectations with their consoles, however a lot of gamers seemingly really, really really want the consoles to be entirely predictable, the DS and the Wii were betraying expectations, even 3D Mario is and always tends to be betraying expectations as it was surprising each time(maybe with Sunshine as an exception) Mario 64 revolutionizing 3D platforming and Mario Galaxy beating out the HD competition at the time.

Personally from the past Nintendo have a good history of doing well with whatever they created, I don't believe the WiiU will be any different.

But the fact they're constantly changing things up not going the exact same a direction as other consoles upsets some people, hence how you see people, especially on this board calling for changes that would do nothing but shift the WiiU to be more inline with the other consoles.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#25AwayFromHerePosted 8/25/2013 2:37:40 PM
Wii-U being trolled is nothing compared to PS3 being trolled.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#26ZerothmaPosted 8/25/2013 2:42:56 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
No. Xbox One is.
Have you seen the gifs?!!!

No. Please direct me to said gifs.
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#27gnomelord255Posted 8/25/2013 3:12:31 PM
The Wii was getting trolled just as badly at release. The Gamecube and the N64 might have been as well if the internet were more popular in the dark ages.