Do you think Nintendo should do Nintendo Plus?

#31SlimeSwayzePosted 8/24/2013 7:23:12 PM
Earthbound is a touchy subject. I certainly don't think the game should be free, but I also don't blame people for emulating it when you consider the price that Nintendo is asking on the VC.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#32Who_Dat504Posted 8/24/2013 8:36:08 PM
lordofthenlpple posted...
PS plus isnt very good. There are some indy games and some first party titles. Some of the games are good. But...Its not worth paying for multiplayer over.

Lol this guy never seen the games PS+ offers
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#33SlimeSwayzePosted 8/24/2013 8:46:45 PM
Who_Dat504 posted...
lordofthenlpple posted...
PS plus isnt very good. There are some indy games and some first party titles. Some of the games are good. But...Its not worth paying for multiplayer over.

Lol this guy never seen the games PS+ offers

I see a lot of that here. People rip the service and then they can't describe what it actually offers in terms of games or other features.
---
#34_Sovereign_Posted 8/24/2013 9:34:44 PM
Faceman_ posted...
BkzIzu posted...
Never will happen.
Nintendo is to cheap, they charge you $10 for a snes game and $60 for a port.

Congratulations! This is officially the stupidest comment I've read this week!

Ugh, entitled pieces of ****, am I right? :/ "I bought your console, I deserve everything free"

---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#35SlimeSwayzePosted 8/24/2013 9:48:23 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Faceman_ posted...
BkzIzu posted...
Never will happen.
Nintendo is to cheap, they charge you $10 for a snes game and $60 for a port.

Congratulations! This is officially the stupidest comment I've read this week!

Ugh, entitled pieces of ****, am I right? :/ "I bought your console, I deserve everything free"

Most people who criticize Nintendo's pricing simply want them to charge closer to the industry standards, which are quite reasonable.
---
#36kdognumba1Posted 8/24/2013 9:49:13 PM
I prefer the route they've gone now to the subscription model. Encouraging people to buy new games by using the CN game rewards is, imo, effective and brilliant. Also, while I like my 360, nothing about it having a payed service to play online made the experience as good or reliable as Steam. From what I've played of Wii U, the network is stability is good and doesn't require me to pay to play online which I like.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#37FreedomOfToughtPosted 8/24/2013 11:02:01 PM
seem to me you people have been ****** so long and hard you're starting to like it.

You're asking Nintendo,the only console-videogame company that offers free online multiplayer, to start making people pay for it.People as in you.
You want to pay for something that is free.
You who thinks this are morons,and should all meet a cliff.not like Burton,just a cliff.
---
NNID : SixSeasonAndWiiU
#38cavebear56Posted 8/24/2013 11:05:06 PM
Gulma1 posted...
please no

Thia.

Steam doesn't charge and they have better prices and free games (many with the goal to be released free) than what Sony and Microsoft provide.

I'd rather they follow that model.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#39SlimeSwayzePosted 8/24/2013 11:14:47 PM
cavebear56 posted...
Gulma1 posted...
please no

Thia.

Steam doesn't charge and they have better prices and free games (many with the goal to be released free) than what Sony and Microsoft provide.

I'd rather they follow that model.

They won't. And Nintendo doesn't charge for online not because they're being generous, but because providing an online experience that is up par by today's standards simply is not their priority. If they started charging for online, they'd be expected to start providing more online experiences, which is not their focus.
---
#40BoomerTheGreatPosted 8/25/2013 1:15:14 PM
The same three to four guys post the same pro-Sony messages. Just stop. If people ignored it the several times you posted it just stop.
---
Greatness comes from within