Should they have made Ocarina of time HD and Wind Waker 3D?

#1PaperDolphinPosted 8/24/2013 6:20:24 PM
Which one? - Results (79 votes)
Yes, OoT on Wii U and TWW on 3DS
22.78% (18 votes)
No, keep them as they are
44.3% (35 votes)
Put them both on 3DS
7.59% (6 votes)
Put them both on Wii U
25.32% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Would you like if they had made The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time HD and The Wind Waker 3D? I would've preferred this since they could have given OoT a better overhaul on the Wii U and Wind Waker on a portable would be awesome.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#2EndgamePosted 8/24/2013 6:26:21 PM
unless this change would have meant OoT getting the proper remake it deserved, then no

OoT was Nintendo's most ambitious project to date, they even said they were disappointed with how OoT turned out after all they had to scrap due to abandoning the N64DD, and yet..... OoT 3D was Nintendo's laziest project to date, they didn't even do it themselves, they ****ing outsourced it to a third party!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3PaperDolphin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 6:28:32 PM
Endgame posted...
unless this change would have meant OoT getting the proper remake it deserved, then no

OoT was Nintendo's most ambitious project to date, they even said they were disappointed with how OoT turned out after all they had to scrap due to abandoning the N64DD, and yet..... OoT 3D was Nintendo's laziest project to date, they didn't even do it themselves, they ****ing outsourced it to a third party!

So you would have rather have Nintendo themselves waste their time on a remake than a new Zelda game? Makes sense.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#4CaptainRandom1Posted 8/24/2013 6:30:06 PM
Endgame posted...

They also ruined the final boss. They took out the lighting effects that made it memorable in the N64 version, and they replaced it with a static bright lighting effect. I agree that OOT3D was a poor remake.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#5ReachOutToTruthPosted 8/24/2013 6:32:46 PM
Forget remakes. Just maker Zelda Riders, but instead of anti gravity boards everyone rides spinners.
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#6DBPanterAPosted 8/24/2013 6:38:50 PM
They released OoT 3D because several months after the 3DS launch, the 3DS was performing terribly and they needed people to buy the console. 2 months later was the infamous price drop. They also gave 4 swords adventures away for free on the 3DS and put Links Awakening up on the 3DS so that people had something to play.

They will release Wind Waker HD because several months after the Wii U launch, the Wii U is performing terribly and they need people to buy the console.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#7gnomelord255Posted 8/24/2013 7:38:51 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Forget remakes. Just maker Zelda Riders, but instead of anti gravity boards everyone rides spinners.

This is many buys
#8Gulma1Posted 8/24/2013 7:45:29 PM
OoT on Wii U would have been amazing, I think they should have done MM on 3DS though not WW.
---
Donkey Kong 3D Country
#9fluffy_kinsPosted 8/24/2013 7:59:52 PM
Wind Waker didn't need an upgrade.

OoT would have made more sense for a HD upgrade and probably actually would have been more of a system seller. Since all they did was "upgrade" the graphics for WW
---
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield