Smash bros and mario kart didn't help gamecube why would it help the wii u?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Smash bros and mario kart didn't help gamecube why would it help the wii u?

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
3 years ago#61
First off the Gamecube is an awesome system with a large variety of games that are great. That being said, I am pretty sure that Smash Bros Melee has a damn CULT following, and Mario Kart Double Dash was and still is my favorite Mario Kart. I don't care what company sells more or profits more because I am not attached to any company's finances. This whole mentality that sales matter to normal gamers needs to stop.
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: fluffy_kins

fluffy_kins
3 years ago#62
I agree with the TC. I think the Wii U will end up selling like 30 million consoles or so in the end and be considered a failure. Who knows though... maybe Nintendo will come up with something like the original Wii next gen
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Smash bros and mario kart didn't help gamecube why would it help the wii u?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived