I need some honest opinions about the wii u system

#31AlphrinPosted 8/25/2013 6:09:09 PM
heerocobain posted...

I think most Wii U owners are pretty satisfied with the system as it is esp. knowing it's only going to get better. Off-TV is also the best system feature you never knew you wish you had. People like to compare it to remote play with PS3 and PSP/Vita but it's not even close. There's no lag on the GamePad and being able to watch a baseball game and play New Super Mario Bros U at the same time is very satisfying.

This. I had no idea how much I would love being able to play away from my TV. And as a nice bonus I can browse the internet and watch netflix with it as well. It's very convenient.

But to answer the TC's question, ask yourself this: Are you a fan of Nintendo's core games? Games like Super Mario, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario Kart, Metroid, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Xenoblade, and Donkey Kong? Do you consider any of the ones that have been announced so far to be day-one (or at "year one") purchases?

If yes, then go ahead and get the system now. There will be plenty of those games out by the end of the year (and a couple are out already), and it's unlikely that it'll be getting a price drop anytime soon.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.