this system has too many additional extra costs..

#51NerdimusPrimePosted 8/26/2013 4:52:00 AM
moogle69 posted...
-pro controller
-wii mote
-usb hard drive
-and now the new batter which extends the battery of the gamepad

do you guys think that nintendo is leeching money away from their loyal fanbase? this really angers me though.

Pro controller: OMG!, you have to buy a 2nd controller? I'm so glad PS4 and Xbone come with a 2nd controller for free :)

Wiimote: If you are one of the 7 people on the planet who didn't own a Wii, that's your fault.

USB hard drive: The average gamer will not need one. I own nearly all Wii U VC and arcade games and I'm still nowhere near capping out my 32 GB. Buying full size retail games digitally isn't the most efficient method ATM anyways ( I can drive to the closest retailer and get the game faster than I could download it. besides, USB Harddrives are cheap compared to proprietary drives.

New battery: I must be one of the few people who are okay with the current battery ( I have the mini USB plugged unless I need the extra range).

All in all, troll topic complaining that extras cost extra.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#52blunderminePosted 8/26/2013 5:53:44 AM
moogle69 posted...
i think i never owned the original wii that is why i put the wii mote up there. the pro controller is optional i gues but the other 2 is very much needed.

You only need the hard drive if you plan on downloading games. You definitely don't need to extend the battery life on the controller either.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#53godplaysSNESPosted 8/26/2013 5:58:48 AM
Compared to Microsoft and Sony locking online multiplayer behind a paywall? Not at all
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#54JackalPosted 8/26/2013 6:37:31 AM
There are always addition cost to gaming. There always has been and it won't stop now.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz