Game and Wario is underrated. Game Informer was right with their strong review.

#1mammalcrossingPosted 8/25/2013 10:32:05 PM
Many many great hits on this disc like GAMER, TAXI, PIRATES, the photography game, kung fu. If these games were $8 DLC each, that would justify the cost alone. There are 11 more games on this disc, only a few that are not the greatest.

I think if Nintendo were to break this game up into DLC buy in pieces sort of thing, it would sell. I will say, GAMER alone is worth $15, it's so good. A great use of the game pad. Taxi $10. Pirates $10. It's a good value at $39.99, not sure what all the negative fuss on this game is.
---
Please add me for Animal Xing 3DS! 10,000 vs 5 angry boys!
FC 3780-9072-4015 My dream address is 5600-2151-9833
#2CubeTVPosted 8/25/2013 11:21:37 PM
I agree. The game is a nice change of pace after not liking Touched!, Snapped and DIY too much. The game is very remember-able and the collection reminds me heavily of Twisted. With about 17 games, that's about $2.50-ish per game.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#3Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/25/2013 11:25:54 PM
Game Informer is my favorite source for reviews.
They give each game their due score
#4mammalcrossing(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 12:11:02 AM
Yea, now I am just discovering the outrageous COLLECTION aspect to this game. Hilarious! I want to play more to see these oddball collections!

And, on Kung Fu, I just realized that you need to look at your game pad to get the overhead perspective! Wow, this game slowly turning into my favorite!

I have to say, the more I look at the negative reviews on this, the angrier I get. 60 metacritic score is ridiculous. Yea, at under $3.00 a game, these reviews even worse. Many great games that can each give you hours of fun.
---
Please add me for Animal Xing 3DS! 10,000 vs 5 angry boys!
FC 3780-9072-4015 My dream address is 5600-2151-9833
#5The_Shadow_LinkPosted 8/26/2013 3:17:22 AM(edited)
Not enough content to keep the strength going. Gamer is fun but it doesn't have enough Mini Games to keep it going. And it has some quite frankly terrible games in it like Design.

Plus in multiplayer, the only real good game is Fruits

Smooth Moves is still the best option if you want a Wario Party Game. And you can find that a lot cheaper than you can Game and Wario.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#6Rasputin77Posted 8/26/2013 4:35:22 AM
Game Informer is one of my top sources for review data... but I did not agree with them on this one.

^ Shadow Link hit the nail on the head.
---
Trolling = 'posting a message designed to get others mad enough to violate one of the other rules'
Because 'design' can be interpreted through a screen, right?
#7TerotrousPosted 8/26/2013 5:32:40 AM
I actually kind of like design, though I wish it had more variety.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#8HerPandaPosted 8/26/2013 5:48:53 AM(edited)
So...does Game & Wario feature Game & Watch at all, other than the mostly non-traditional Wario Ware kind of gameplay? Still have to play.

The_Shadow_Link posted...
Smooth Moves is still the best option if you want a Wario Party Game

Disagree, Mega Party Game$ on the GCN was the best Wario party game. Faster, more (and more fun) modes, and everyone had their own controller. We also didn't all have to huddle in front of the screen to get the most of the sensor bar.
#9TerotrousPosted 8/26/2013 6:12:02 AM(edited)
HerPanda posted...
So...does Game & Wario feature Game & Watch at all, other than the mostly non-traditional Wario Ware kind of gameplay? Still have to play.

The hidden game is a game and watch-like game
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#10wugeezyPosted 8/26/2013 6:13:08 AM
As much as I wanted to like it, the game was boring except for a few games like gamer. Being big fan of the warioware series I was disappointed in this.