Were Wonderful 101 and Pikmin unanimously disappointing?

#31Rasputin77Posted 8/26/2013 6:12:19 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
gnomelord255 posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Its funny when you see TC make topics like this, and then see him on the Vita board going "Stahp trolling guize!! >:0"

Delicious hypocrisy.

Please Lemon, stop using words you don't know the meaning to.

Practice what you preach.

And which word, in this thread, did they use and not know the meaning to?

I mean... I love every "HAH! I gotcha! But... I'm not explaining how..." post as much as the next person, but let's bury that rock-hard e-pride for a second, and elaborate, please.
---
I visit the Wii U board as a reminder to purchase and enthusiastically use prophylactics.
#32DerPancakePosted 8/26/2013 6:14:12 PM
If you guys really want Pikmin to be a more popular series, then tell Nintendo to not make it into a stripped down RTS.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
#33LemonKweenstaaaPosted 8/27/2013 12:31:49 AM(edited)
Rasputin77 posted...
And which word, in this thread, did they use and not know the meaning to?

I mean... I love every "HAH! I gotcha! But... I'm not explaining how..." post as much as the next person, but let's bury that rock-hard e-pride for a second, and elaborate, please.

I was giving him some general advice. I have no idea where you got the idea that I was pertaining to this thread specifically.

You know, for someone who cries so much about others trying to interpret intent through type text, you are sure providing an example of it right now.

But it's okay because it's you doing it, right? Just trying to think like you for a second.

Actually, looking back at this, why am I even bothering with you? If everything else that you've post on this board is indication of anything, then I already know that your reply is not going to be something worthwhile.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#34Tino_Tonitini2Posted 8/27/2013 12:06:11 AM(edited)
There's the concept where you talk about games on their respective boards.

Fascinating huh?

Anyway, "Pikmin 3"is largely getting good reviews. People are receiving "The Wonderful 101" slightly less positively, but overall, it's not considered a critical failure. As someone mentioned, though, the latter has to be released in the North America. Once that happens, even more people should be talking about it.

Finally, I don't think the general gaming population has their sights on these games. One is a sequel in a well-received yet mildly popular franchise and the other is a brand-new (read: not as a safe a purchase as a sequel) . I think most people hoped these two games to be good but I doubt few expected them to light the gaming community on fire.
#35AceMosPosted 8/27/2013 12:08:06 AM
goon i dont trollt he vita board

so why dont you take a page from my book and not troll the wii u board
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#36amldPosted 8/27/2013 12:08:22 AM
I have to say that Pikmin 3 is the first game that made me happy I have a Wii U, It may be a bit short but it has heaps of replay value and the multiplayer's awesome.