hope monolith x wouldnt be another crappy zone of enders clone

#31Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 8/26/2013 5:59:04 PM(edited)
nonexistinghero posted...
The main reason why it's so expensive is because the demand is far higher than the supply. And the reason for the demand being so high is the game being really good

Stop talking nonsense. The reason the demand is higher than the supply is because Nintendo refused to ship a decent amount of copies. The demand is not even all that high, the game has not even sold a million copies worldwide, despite the wiis huge install base.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#32xanthan1Posted 8/26/2013 6:52:17 PM(edited)
Numbuh100 posted...
ghostofspartap posted...
Gulma1 posted...
ghostofspartap posted...
Emeraldrox posted...
TC has some of the worst typing skills I've ever seen. Ever.

maybe its because my primary language isnt american

american is a language?

yessssss

I think you mean English.

Maybe he meant American English? You know, like American English VS English English.
#33nonexistingheroPosted 8/27/2013 12:26:18 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
The main reason why it's so expensive is because the demand is far higher than the supply. And the reason for the demand being so high is the game being really good

Stop talking nonsense. The reason the demand is higher than the supply is because Nintendo refused to ship a decent amount of copies. The demand is not even all that high, the game has not even sold a million copies worldwide, despite the wiis huge install base.

If demand is far higher than the supply, then the demand is high. People wouldn't be paying $90+ for a copy if they didn't really want the game. Aside from that, the game sold more copies in the US than the rest of the world combined. Nintendo did ship a decent amount of copies. But it is stupid that they didn't print more when it pretty much sold out immediately.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.