My 6 year old niece beat NMSBU this last weekend.

#71GencoilPosted 8/27/2013 3:54:28 AM
"Mindless" isn't exactly a flattering choice of words. Something tells me TC is trolling.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#72blunderminePosted 8/27/2013 5:22:50 AM
I beat SMW when I was 6. What's the problem?

Tell her to play the challenges now.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#73biggy204Posted 8/27/2013 5:31:33 AM
Im going out on the limb here and play "devils advocate", but if the TC is not trolling I'd suggest that NSMBU DLC/Stand Alone game New Super Luigi U. Although the game is a tad bit harder it would be what he called the original "fun and mindless". That or wait for Mario 3D World.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#74gnomelord255Posted 8/27/2013 7:10:21 AM
It's pretty obvious what this post is.
#75themoth2112Posted 8/27/2013 7:22:52 AM
WhiteWolf338 posted...
Is there any other really easy games like this or kid like games? She really liked how easy this was and how mindless it became. Anyone have any suggestions?

Disney Universe is practically a toy box
Wonderful 101 is colorful and on easy you practically mash 1 button.
Theres also plenty of platformers on the eshop that are pretty simple!

Kirby Epic Yarn for the Wii is also an extremely easy and also AMAZING game for the Wii, its multiplayer as well so you can join in on the fun.

Rayman Legends is coming out this week which is another platformer that I am sure shed like.
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#76deathwave21Posted 8/27/2013 7:23:38 AM
Doesn't the game have a mode where the computer finishes the game for you? If your niece can't beat any game that way, she's gonna end up working at Gamestop or something
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#77vyseskiesPosted 8/27/2013 7:49:16 AM
that's what piss me off actually. Iwata stated that Nintendo games will be made to attract "hardcore" gamers increasing its difficulty. They will do it on Zelda Wind Waker HD with the hero mode which is great, however Nintendo games must be more challenging, even the Mario ones. Easy games suck, real men play hard and challenging games, that's what makes a good game.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#787lightsXIIIPosted 8/27/2013 7:51:01 AM
vyseskies posted...
that's what piss me off actually. Iwata stated that Nintendo games will be made to attract "hardcore" gamers increasing its difficulty. They will do it on Zelda Wind Waker HD with the hero mode which is great, however Nintendo games must be more challenging, even the Mario ones. Easy games suck, real men play hard and challenging games, that's what makes a good game.

Super Luigi U and the Wonderful 101 don't exist apparently.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#79InnerscopePosted 8/27/2013 7:52:47 AM
un-****ing-believable.

Please tell me half of this topic's replies are spam posts.
---
"Valentine's Day is consumeristic capitalist propaganda </3" - dils-d
#80Cy-coPosted 8/27/2013 8:13:36 AM
tsizzle420 posted...
Get her Super Mario Bros off of the Wii VC. I beat that when I was 4. So easy!

Super Mario World is a great game as well. I beat that when I was 5 or 6. It's on the Wii U VC.