Do you think the ps360 could run X without any scale backs?

#81IcedEarthaholicPosted 8/27/2013 6:11:00 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I think both systems could run X comfortably. But anyway, don't you all love to say the Wii U is next gen? Why do you keep comparing it to old ass hardware?

*lol* You're nuts if you think those two could run X comfortably, if it were ported (which it won't be) the performance would take a heavy hit. As would the look of it.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#82DarkAdonis123Posted 8/27/2013 6:15:25 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I think both systems could run X comfortably. But anyway, don't you all love to say the Wii U is next gen? Why do you keep comparing it to old ass hardware?

*lol* You're nuts if you think those two could run X comfortably, if it were ported (which it won't be) the performance would take a heavy hit. As would the look of it.

Maybe they could run it, maybe not. If anything needed to be adjusted, it'd perhaps be the draw distance. You completely ignored my question in that post though.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#83P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/27/2013 9:34:46 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Maybe they could run it, maybe not. If anything needed to be adjusted, it'd perhaps be the draw distance. You completely ignored my question in that post though.

The answer is no. They cannot run the game without any kind of optimizations. That's the OP's question. To your question, you'll need to ask the trolls who claim the Wii U is a 7th gen console as they are the ones who make these comparisons.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"