Rate my possible Best Buy WiiU game purchase?

#1twa556Posted 8/26/2013 7:49:15 PM
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - free
The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition- free
LEGO City: Undercover- $40
New Super Mario Bros. U- $40

If you have a better idea for games feel free to post.

I already own
ZombiU
Darksiders 2
Monster Hunter 3
Walking Dead Survival instinct
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#2TalentedMPosted 8/26/2013 7:52:06 PM
B+

But thats only because not too long ago I got almost all those games for around $18 each average on Amazon.

IMO Lego City Undercover and NSMB are both worth that much and free games is always welcome. I didn't play the spiderman game so I can't comment on it but Batman is pretty awesome.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 8/26/2013 7:54:07 PM
Luigi U as DLC would be cheaper on you since you're getting NSMBU, and I think Luigi U is better than NSMBU to begin with. There's also Pikmin 3 if that's your thing.

Also, on the subject of getting things for cheap, you can apply for the Amazon credit card and get $50 in credit applied to your account without actually having to use the card at all. I stacked that with a $10 credit I got from Dragon's Crown or something else to get GTA5 free with free shipping, so just $3 or so for the tax. That's certainly an option you could consider if you were wanting a brand new Wii U game for $10 or so.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#4b1gt0nePosted 8/26/2013 8:06:29 PM
dump spiderman and go for pikmin3 if you can find it
#5twa556(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 8:14:22 PM(edited)
b1gt0ne posted...
dump spiderman and go for pikmin3 if you can find it

I own Pikmin 1 and 2 for the Gamecube but have barely played them. I wanna play those first before anything.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!