Zelda bundle GameStop exclusive

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda bundle GameStop exclusive
3 years ago#1
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/28/wind-waker-hd-wii-u-bundle-is-gamestop-exclusive-up-for-pre-ord/

Kinda lame
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
3 years ago#2
I guess but they would have the space for it.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#3
Yea this is one habit of Nintendo I cannot fathom.

STOP. GIVING. GAMESTOP. BUSINESS.

The circle pad pro, xenoblade, pokemon rumble figures, now WWHD figure and bundle, and a bunch more I can't even remember.

stahp it Nintendo.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
3 years ago#4
Since all of you drones hate GameStop, does that mean you will boycott it in response to Xenoblades?
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
3 years ago#5
lame
Donkey Kong 3D Country
3 years ago#6
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Since all of you drones hate GameStop, does that mean you will boycott it in response to Xenoblades?

Trollin trollin trollin
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#7
Will they only be offered as "used"???
3 years ago#8
I don't hate Gamestop at all, the ones near my area always take good care of me and make sure I walk out with everything I want. Therefore they will continue to have my business until they stop doing so.
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
3 years ago#9
Good thing I just got a basic for really cheap. At last! Still, Nintendo shouldn't do deals with that scamming company.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
3 years ago#10
Nintendo needs a retail partner. They have used Gamestop for exclusives before, what's wrong.
NNID: cloudtheprophet
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda bundle GameStop exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived