Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?
2 years ago#1
With traditional controls over this lame WW port coming out? I really think it would move more consoles. Too bad Nintendo didn't have the foresight and SS would be difficult to port due to its gimmicky controls.
2 years ago#2
No?
2 years ago#3
Porting the latest game in the series you can already play on the system and suggesting to take out its main gameplay feature? Sure.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
No because Wind Waker is a good game and Skyward Sword is trash.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
2 years ago#5
It's too soon for a Skyward Sword remake/HD reboot. In ten years, it will be appropriate though.
2 years ago#6
Also, what difficulty to port? The Wii U supports Wii Remotes too.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#7
No. Twilight Princess is the only Zelda game that needs HD, and it would need a lot of work to look presentable in HD.
---
http://dragcave.net/user/thatkipp >_>
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
2 years ago#8
No. Twilight Princess would be exciting. SS was good, bit not the Zelda game we were waiting for. To take that dissapointment of a game and port it to a (until now) dissapointment of a console is not going to do any favors. Plus more WW and TP both sold more than SS. There's is no logical reason to do this.
2 years ago#9
I would prefer Majora's Mask or a really good HD version of OoT / MQ, but I have no realistic expectations about Nintendo ever touching MM again.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
2 years ago#10
My logic was that a lot of people were turned off by the motion control gimmick. WW was the worst main Zelda title going back 20+ years. I'd love to see MM HD, but that would have to be a remake.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would more people prefer Skyward Sword HD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived