PS4 and Xbone are screwed

#11NathanDrakeSwagPosted 8/28/2013 2:56:05 PM
PS4 is going to mop the floor with Wiiu this holiday.
#12ThaPrinceRazielPosted 8/28/2013 2:58:55 PM
Lmao. You have to be a parody account TC.
---
Game Developers on Wii U: hahaha no...
squatch22: Xbox360 and PS3 are lower quality than Wii.
#13IzecPosted 8/28/2013 3:11:09 PM
PS4 has better third-party support and more powerful hardware.

No it is not better than Wii U in every way, the lack of BC/free multiplayer hurt it, but the two consoles provide different experiences and since Wii U can't do everything PS4 can it will not crush it.
---
No Text
#14heartlesshero17Posted 8/28/2013 3:11:34 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

Of course. Its brand new. Does anyone think otherwise?
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#15MushroomMuncherPosted 8/28/2013 3:12:38 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

Looks like Nathan had time to come over from the PS4 boards to say this.

Hats off to you!
---
I'm the guy who glues his thumbs to his nipples and chases his cat around the house screaming RAWWR pretending to be a T-Rex.
~NCPwn
#16CasualGamersPosted 8/28/2013 3:14:04 PM
Fisto81 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Wii U was already $100 cheaper. This just means people get more for the same price.

Yeah but any time I mentioned Wii U is $100 cheaper, the Pony trolls yelled "but nobody buys the basic because the value!!!1"

Now the Pony's have no comeback. Wii U is the undisputed value leader this holiday.
#17Groudon199Posted 8/28/2013 3:19:22 PM
Fisto81 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Wii U was already $100 cheaper. This just means people get more for the same price.

Yeah but any time I mentioned Wii U is $100 cheaper, the Pony trolls yelled "but nobody buys the basic because the value!!!1"

Now the Pony's have no comeback. Wii U is the undisputed value leader this holiday.

I kinda find it amusing that 2 of the names I hate involve that word in some way, and I hate them both equally.
#18CranberryPSOPosted 8/28/2013 3:21:34 PM
This is going to be the WiiU's second Christmas run. It's almost certainly going to get an increase in sales from the holiday rush. With several games coming out and a new Zelda bundle with a price drop, it's not farfetched to think it'll add a couple million over the holiday months.

The PS4 is going to have its first holiday run. It won't surprise me if it ends up being sold out pretty much everywhere The same thing happened for the first month or so of the WiiU's life. It was hard to find a WiiU.

The WiiU is more established in stores now, so you might have a lot of people that can't get a PS4 because it's sold out, so they get a WiiU instead.

Honestly I expect both consoles are going to do well over the holidays. Whether the WiiU outsells the PS4 or not might depend on if the PS4 has enough units available to meet the initial demand.

The WiiU has the advantage of already having a bit of a library and Wii backwards compatibility. The PS4 has an advantage of having a lot of buzz right now and the dedicated Sony fanbase of first adopters standing by ready to pick it up.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#19BrusselsAffairPosted 8/28/2013 3:23:05 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
It was hard to find a WiiU.

http://i.imgur.com/Gu4MN.gif
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
FC: 3582-9241-5705, PSN: liam6678
#20URAlsrPosted 8/28/2013 3:29:04 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
The same thing happened for the first month or so of the WiiU's life. It was hard to find a WiiU.

So false.