Reggie says "Meh" to Xbone/PS4 lineup

#71P00DGEPosted 8/28/2013 7:56:21 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
One-year lineup going against launch lineups? That's fair!

About as fair as all the people blasting the Wii U and calling it a failure after just one year.
#72XxIamKiraXxPosted 8/28/2013 7:57:55 PM
I'm sorry, what was the wiiU's launch line up? And what do they even have now? Yea, that's what I thought.
#73BloodychessPosted 8/28/2013 7:59:07 PM
P00DGE posted...

About as fair as all the people blasting the Wii U and calling it a failure after just one year.

Shush, logic has no place on this board.
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
#74BrokenChaos666Posted 8/28/2013 8:02:18 PM
And here I am as a consumer saying otherwise and buying the PS4 of launch and still pushing the Wii U back to a later date. :3
---
AC:NL Info: Robyn - Twinleaf
FC: 0748-1461-3958 - DC: 4200-2146-5650
#75originalhipsterPosted 8/28/2013 8:03:31 PM
Bloodychess posted...
P00DGE posted...

Trolls using fail logic justifies fanboys using fail logic?
That's basically what you are saying right now.
---
I was a hipster way before it was cool.
#76P00DGEPosted 8/28/2013 8:10:59 PM
originalhipster posted...
Bloodychess posted...
P00DGE posted...

Who is the troll and who is the fanboy? Because I am not either. I don't support Nintendo much these days. I am only in it for Smash Bros.

I found this topic on the front page, and jumped in to give my two cents. Because it is true. Nintendo blasting sony and microsoft by comparing their launch lineup with their year 2 lineup is not fair at all. But neither is calling the Wii U a failure based off of its very early lifespan thus far. The difference is that everyone seems to jump down Nintendo's throat for doing it, but completely forget their own illogical and unfair comments about Nintendo.
#77Numbuh100Posted 8/28/2013 8:12:04 PM
I agree with Reggie. That PS4 lineup is whack! Knack? I'm not even gonna touch it. PS4 will get a buy from me when it has a price drop.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#78Numbuh100Posted 8/28/2013 8:17:15 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Cool story Reggie, Wii U doesn't even have 80% of 3rd party support. How about telling us when Wii U is going to get GTA5 and Battlefield 4? :)

PS4/XONE aren't getting GTA V.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#79BloodychessPosted 8/28/2013 8:20:31 PM
originalhipster posted...
Bloodychess posted...
P00DGE posted...

No, it's just making fun of the fact that the anti-Nintendo posters here use the most broken logic imaginable and expect us to follow along with them. Yet when someone posts something Pro-Nintendo, it's treated as folly and mocked.

Judging from your hostile and slightly butt hurt response, I'd say you belong to the former.
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
#80originalhipsterPosted 8/28/2013 8:26:12 PM
It's treated as folly and mocked because it's using the same broken logic as trolls.

Are you so much of a fanboy you can't even see this double standard? You are literally the exact same thing you hate right now.

I like both Nintendo and Sony in general, it feels good to own consoles from both, I'm never pressured to become a corporate tool.
---
I was a hipster way before it was cool.