This price drop for the Wii U has sony fanboys in an uproar it seems

#1Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/28/2013 7:12:02 PM
just because nintendo did the same thing with the 3ds 2 months before the vita release doesn't spell doom for the ps4
#2YoyokuKOPosted 8/28/2013 7:13:19 PM
they're mad they don't have a stupid backwards console name.

wii u, xbox one, 2ds
#3Kromlech06Posted 8/28/2013 7:14:12 PM
What's the problem exactly?
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#4vanguard29Posted 8/28/2013 7:14:59 PM
fanboys are always in one of two modes: 1) Uproar. 2) Waiting for the littlest thing to "justify" and uproar.
---
"What is a heart? Can it be seen if I rip open this chest of yours? If I crush your skull? Will I find it there?" - Ulquiorra Schiffer.
#5jairusmonillasPosted 8/28/2013 7:17:20 PM
3DS was $249 and the price cut was almost HALF.

Wii U was $300 and $349, if anything its basically the same. There's almost no price cut and Wii U should be really $200 cause its using a last gen tech. lol.
#695_EclipsePosted 8/28/2013 7:17:21 PM
There is one current thread discussing the price drop on the Ps4 boards. Are you really so desperate to think other systems fans are worried about the Wii U, that 1 thread = uproar?
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#7fissionprimerPosted 8/28/2013 7:18:39 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
There is one current thread discussing the price drop on the Ps4 boards. Are you really so desperate to think other systems fans are worried about the Wii U, that 1 thread = uproar?

This is gamefaqs, one topic= massive outrage!!
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#8Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 7:24:35 PM
fissionprimer posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

try 30 out of the first 50 on this board
#9skipboris2Posted 8/28/2013 7:25:33 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
just because nintendo did the same thing with the 3ds 2 months before the vita release doesn't spell doom for the ps4

TC do you have even a shred of evidence of this? I'm a WiiU owner with a ps4 preorder and the WiiU price cut means nothing to me. PS4 launch library has more games that I want than WiiU entire library. Blunderful 101 is going to scare away a lot of third parties too...
#1095_EclipsePosted 8/28/2013 7:30:42 PM(edited)
Maverick_Reznor posted...
fissionprimer posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

try 30 out of the first 50 on this board

OHHH you meant trolls, I thought you meant Sony fanboys, not trolls. My bad.

If you want to see Sony fanboys, most of them are residing on the PS4 board, or the XBO boards. No real reason to come to the WiiU boards, since lets face it, the Wii U is no threat to the PS4. Console gaming is a different market than handhelds, and even the XBO is going to outsell the Wii U in its over priced state most likely.

now, a little more of a price drop, and the XBO will be in trouble.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.