Wind Waker bundle is digital download . Pass

#131orcus_snakePosted 9/9/2013 9:33:13 PM
Good, cause my party is pretty ****y and enemies basically outclass them on every given stat, that is why archers can tank me, knights cannot be scratched other than by mages and even then they still take effort to be brought down, enemies laugh at weapon triangles and just kill everything and anything. Also mages are the worst I just played a level where one of them literally oneshotted My Avatar who is ridiculously overleveled and was tanking everything else in the game with a freaking thoron on my 6th stage of the game, said map had enemies with silver weapons all over the place.

I barely have more than bronze weapons FFS.

SIXTH STAGE!
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#132IokuaPosted 9/9/2013 10:48:32 PM
I just realized the Vita TV box will allow me to play Persona 4 Golden on a TV... Hmmmmmmm.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#133spectermaster14Posted 9/9/2013 11:59:05 PM
Diablo 3 is fun, apparently. Maybe because my friend bought it for me so I have nothing to lose, but we've played a good ten hours so far.
#134IokuaPosted 9/10/2013 2:03:40 PM
I have really got to make my mind up on getting WWHD, went to buy the bundle and stopped myself. Good thing I was there for grocery shopping as well, or that would have been a waste of gas. :S
---
#135orcus_snakePosted 9/10/2013 5:21:10 PM
Spec, buy me Diablo 3 :P
---
#136New LinkPosted 9/10/2013 6:06:34 PM
I preferred diablo 1&2 to 3... maybe that's just me. Nhen again I'me the same way with doom, warcraft, halo, and grand theft auto lol.

/me falls over and dies from being overworked.

It's been sooooooo busy at the office lately, im so mentally drained when I get home i dont want to do anything (when im sure you know there are routine dailf things in a house which must be done, not to mention landscape upkeep, gardening and such) leaves me no time to work on my project. :( Not only that, but my current goal with it is to rip out its core database and replace it with a completely different one (which requires rewriting a huge portion of code... better to fix it now the right way though than to use a bandaid patch and suffer from it later.)

On a positive note, i started playing mincraft. I met a new friend who is a mod... packer? Uhm, not quite a coder, but assembles a bunch of mods and tweaks them so they play nice. I taught him how to use git for version control and now I get a nice game of minecraft with 101 mods added to it... I can't play it that much, but that "redstone" stuff is real fun to play with (i like being able to build all sorts of machines with it.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#137IokuaPosted 9/10/2013 10:55:55 PM
I forgot how ****ing aaaawful RE5's controls are.
---
#138New LinkPosted 9/11/2013 10:36:35 AM
Iokua posted...
I forgot how ****ing aaaawful RE5's controls are.

Thats why i skipped revelations (i dont have a 3ds) -- the large deadzone was not so much of an issue as the complete lack of gradient accelleration in the sticks. Having written control schemes and modified the drivers for the 360 controller i find it just to be absolutely lazy to not have fixed that issue. They are a professional game development shop, they have a framework to work with which specifically solves this issue, yet it was not only excluded but also passed testing. That's the sort of laziness you only find in asp devs calling to clientside .net framework...
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#139Rival_Blue_1999Posted 9/11/2013 10:44:26 AM
Why is this still going?
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#140orcus_snakePosted 9/11/2013 1:16:11 PM
I hate coding.

Steam sharing sounds delicious.
---