Nintendo Directs you like to see Nintendo dedicate to

#1WellKnownNomadPosted 8/30/2013 12:34:45 AM
Kinda like the ones they did for only Wonderful 101 and others, dedicate to certain games or something topics, someones I would like and probably expect to see coming

Legend of Zelda Direct
Probably the most likely to happen to hype up both Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds coming , expect interviews from Miyamoto and Aonuma talking about the features and behind the scenes stuff plus a tease to the next Zelda possibly

Super Smash Brother Direct
Another probably to happen though I say this should be a more recurring one before whenever the next Smash Brothers launches, of course Iwata talks to Sakurai to show off new stages, gameplay, and items in action as well as other features plus a new character reveal

Indie Games Direct
Simply have Iwata explain Unity and Web Framework and how it makes it easier for indie to developers to develop games for Wii U, have some interviews from indie developers developing games for Wii U and 3DS praise Nintendo on how open they have been supporting them, and then have iwata let Dan Adelman discuss the indie titles coming out to Wii U and 3DS with some of the developers such as Shovel Knight, Armikrog, and Dreamfall Chapters among others as well as maybe some surprise announcement on new titles coming to eShop

Ubisoft Direct
Probably would have been best to do for Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell: Blacklist coming out but I guess they could still do one for Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV, and even Just Dance and explain the general Wii U exclusive features those games use with Iwata being joined by Yves Guillemot and maybe reveal any new titles they want to announce

Namco Direct
Of course, discuss Smash Brothers but show or reveal off whatever games they have coming out for 3DS and Wii U
---
"Anime is for jerks" - Jeff Gertmann
#2wingo84Posted 8/30/2013 2:23:24 AM
new games
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#3WellKnownNomad(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 10:46:34 PM
A few more

Mario Kart Direct
Just reveal some more tracks, new gameplay features, any new items, the online component, and reveal more playable characters, maybe returning characters or even some new ones making their Mario Kart debut

Square Enix Direct
Probably hype up Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut and Bravery Default for as well as reveal any other titles in the works from Square Enix coming to 3DS and Wii U they have planned
---
"Anime is for jerks" - Jeff Gertmann
#4Mandrew257Posted 9/1/2013 10:48:50 PM
(good)Unannounced games.
---
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
#5bluesplus1Posted 9/1/2013 10:54:06 PM
I'd like a Direct for X, where they finally reveal the official title and give us some details as to whether it connects with any of the other games, or is more of a spiritual successor.

I'd also like a Direct for SMT X FE and Zelda U. A boy can dream...
---
"If you complain about the existence of entertainment that you don't have to consume, you're probably an ass****." - Andrew Eisen
#6moogle69Posted 9/2/2013 12:08:31 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
(good)Unannounced games.

this + information on announced games.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#7nonexistingheroPosted 9/2/2013 1:31:38 AM
EA

Lol
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#87lightsXIIIPosted 9/5/2013 3:53:51 PM
Only first party games should get their own direct.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#9GamespohtPosted 9/5/2013 3:55:15 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Only first party games should get their own direct.

They did make a SEGA direct a few months ago
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#10GloryChaosPosted 9/5/2013 3:55:56 PM
wingo84 posted...
new games

---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png