Nintendo Directs you like to see Nintendo dedicate to

#117lightsXIIIPosted 9/5/2013 5:04:10 PM
Gamespoht posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Only first party games should get their own direct.

They did make a SEGA direct a few months ago

I know. Notice "should" in my statement.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#12citreanPosted 9/5/2013 5:12:56 PM
Monster Hunter 4 direct
---
3DS FC: 1735-9985-7867 / PSN: Citrean NNID: Citrean
Deadpool: "My common sense is tingling"
#13DEKMStephensPosted 9/5/2013 5:23:35 PM
Iwata eats a sandwich Direct
---
The official nothing of nothing at the moment.
show support http://tinyurl.com/KH3forWiiU
#14Mandrew257Posted 9/5/2013 5:31:00 PM(edited)
DEKMStephens posted...
Iwata eats a sandwich Direct

Or him wearing his luigi hat, going up to random peoples tables and eating there food while they look at him confused.
---
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
#15QueskerPosted 9/5/2013 5:33:35 PM
One dedicated to 3rd parties wouldn't hurt.

As for specific companies? Atlus wouldn't hurt, though speaking of, anyone heard any news about them?
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#16BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/5/2013 5:34:58 PM
DEKMStephens posted...
Iwata eats bananas Direct

Fixed.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#17Numbuh100Posted 9/6/2013 2:48:01 PM
Monolith Soft Direct
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#18bluesplus1Posted 9/6/2013 10:15:03 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Only first party games should get their own direct.

Why? If anything, it should be encouraged as it would not only strengthen the relationship with those 3rd parties, it would help promote their games. Third parties are currently blabbering non-stop about weak sales for their Wii U platforms. If their games end up selling well, they will have more incentive to keep making more games for the Wii U. If they don't, Nintendo can at least say they tried to do the 3rd party a solid by promoting their game via their directs.
---
"If you complain about the existence of entertainment that you don't have to consume, you're probably an ass****." - Andrew Eisen