Bayonetta 3 won't happen, but an Okami sequel can happen

#21GodofLazinessPosted 8/30/2013 4:57:00 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
iovandrake posted...
Bayonetta 2 shouldn't have been made in my opinion. Same with Bayonetta 1.

well your opinion is crap

You fell for his flame bait bro, this is exactly what he wanted. People ignored his 1st post and he felt left out and decided to try again and he succeeded...

On topic: I think there could be a sequel of Bayonetta if Bayonetta 2 sells in the millions. We'll see.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#22BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/30/2013 4:57:08 PM
iovandrake posted...
It's easy to me on the harder settings. The main point though is that it is repetitive. Repetitive gameplay, humor, and character interaction. The whole finale to the game is terrible as well. About the only good part of the entire game is riding the missile, and that just scores well because of "awesome". Everything else about the game is pretty much terrible.

Well, guess it's not Platinum's hardest game (that would be Vanquish on the hardest setting >_>), maybe I'm just not that great at hack-and-slash.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#23NovaLevossidaPosted 8/30/2013 5:00:34 PM
cminc posted...
Bayonetta looks more like a guy now than she did in the first one. Obviously, Bayonetta 3 cant come out until kamiya does.

Okay, that surprised me and got a laugh. Well done.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#24iovandrakePosted 8/30/2013 5:01:34 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
iovandrake posted...
It's easy to me on the harder settings. The main point though is that it is repetitive. Repetitive gameplay, humor, and character interaction. The whole finale to the game is terrible as well. About the only good part of the entire game is riding the missile, and that just scores well because of "awesome". Everything else about the game is pretty much terrible.

Well, guess it's not Platinum's hardest game (that would be Vanquish on the hardest setting >_>), maybe I'm just not that great at hack-and-slash.

I'm not talking easy/hard as in "you can't lose or you lose often". I'm talking gameplay mastery. The gameplay is very simple to me and just not very interesting. Higher difficulties don't really add to the challenge that much because the gameplay is so 1 dimensional. It doesn't vary very much. So once you have it down it's not like the next arena fight (which is basically what the fights boil down to) will be better. They will just have a different setting and different characters/enemies. It's more like a prolonged minigame.
#25NovaLevossidaPosted 8/30/2013 5:07:07 PM
On the subject of Bayonetta, I didn't particularly like or dislike the game. It was okay. Here were the biggest pro and con for me:

Pro:

Fly Me to the Moon as battle music. Ridiculously awesome choice. Seriously.

Con:

The story segments. I have never, ever been so uninterested in story cutscenes as I have in Bayonetta. I eventually ended up just skipping them to get to the next gameplay segment. I can't stand Kojima's movies between 5 minute gameplay segments either, but they're at least entertaining.

The gameplay and everything else seemed fine. It did come off as repetitive to me, but so do all games in that genre; that's why I don't play too many of them.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#26Nerreltron9000Posted 8/30/2013 9:18:29 PM
Ookami 2 is the best possible 3rd party exclusive for Wii U to get. It would be not only be a must have game, but actually make the gamepad ridiculously useful for something.

NCPwn posted...
I got Bayonetta 1 for $8 and I still have buyers remorse. ALso Okami is one of the worst video games I've ever played.

You're a bad person and you should feel bad.
#27Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 9:56:28 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
cminc posted...
Bayonetta looks more like a guy now than she did in the first one. Obviously, Bayonetta 3 cant come out until kamiya does.

You're crazy. That thing that passed for a hairstyle in the first game severely reduced her sex appeal, with short hair she's twenty times hotter.

Can't argue with this post. At all.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#28Spidey5Posted 8/30/2013 11:22:16 PM
NCPwn posted...
ALso Okami is one of the worst video games I've ever played.

Nobody respond.

Nerreltron9000 posted...
You're a bad person and you should feel bad.

Damn it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wfUGrp5.gif http://i.imgur.com/Sus70Yp.jpg
#29iovandrakePosted 8/31/2013 12:01:37 AM
Never played Okami. Looks fun though and I've heard nothing but good things about it. Excluding this thread.
#30ukokira1Posted 8/31/2013 1:05:05 AM
Okamiden
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11