Who do you like more. Cloud Strife or Mario

#21Number_0nePosted 8/31/2013 5:27:11 AM
Vivi>Mario>>>>>>>>>Cloud
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#22Fisto81Posted 8/31/2013 5:40:14 AM
king_madden posted...
Fisto81 posted...
LOL I don't even consider Cloud to be a video game character because FF 7 is more of a movie than a game.

Anyway nice troll attempt, Sony Pony.

lol how is it more a movie?

Lol because you spend more time watching cutscenes than you do actually you know,,,playing the game
---
If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and aren't ashamed to show it, put this as your signature.
#23GensokyoPosted 8/31/2013 5:59:11 AM
Biased poll options makes TC look like an idiot.
#24daminPosted 8/31/2013 6:16:16 AM
Cloud Strife
#25GuysSorryPosted 8/31/2013 6:38:20 AM
Cloud Strife is maybe the worst FF protagonist after Tidus. All looks (sword, hair), no personality. That game is not even top 5 JRPGs on psx.

Not saying Mario is blazing with personality, but at least he isn't extremely annoying. Also, his games are much better.
#26karissa1Posted 8/31/2013 6:56:42 AM
Fisto81 posted...
king_madden posted...
Fisto81 posted...
LOL I don't even consider Cloud to be a video game character because FF 7 is more of a movie than a game.

Lol because you spend more time watching cutscenes than you do actually you know,,,playing the game

Like every other RPG ever made? OMG, we totally didn't know that. Fisto still feeling that butthurt I see.
#27Fisto81Posted 8/31/2013 7:09:57 AM
karissa1 posted...
Fisto81 posted...
king_madden posted...
Fisto81 posted...

Like every other RPG ever made? OMG, we totally didn't know that. Fisto still feeling that butthurt I see.

Uh no. Dragon Quest games aren't like that. Same goes for Pokemon, SMT, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem....

I play games for the gameplay.
---
If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and aren't ashamed to show it, put this as your signature.
#28karissa1Posted 8/31/2013 7:26:19 AM
Fisto81 posted...
karissa1 posted...
Fisto81 posted...
king_madden posted...
Fisto81 posted...

Uh no. Dragon Quest games aren't like that. Same goes for Pokemon, SMT, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Fire Emblem....

I play games for the gameplay.

Yet those games will never gain universal praise like FF9 and NiNoKuni because they're only good for the gameplay, while other well known RPG's give you both.
#29Kabuto_YPosted 8/31/2013 7:47:11 AM
GuysSorry posted...
Cloud Strife is maybe the worst FF protagonist after Tidus. All looks (sword, hair), no personality. That game is not even top 5 JRPGs on psx.

Not saying Mario is blazing with personality, but at least he isn't extremely annoying. Also, his games are much better.

I put Tidus above Cloud. He was a genuinely happy go lucky guy who was forced to deal with a bunch of crap he had no choice but to deal with, and just the fact that he was actually happy makes his fate that much more tragic. Cloud is never seen as tragic because he's always miserable; he's just keeping the status quo. Aerith dying was sad for the world and player base for being the only happy and carefree character in he game, but it wasn't really all that sad for Cloud (she was a girl he barely met that he kept acting annoyed at with how carefree she was).

Tidus is kinda like an inferior Zidane imo.
---
3DS FC: 2449-4620-4409
AC town name: 'Murrica
#30Prince ShondronaiPosted 8/31/2013 7:49:55 AM
Mario.

Cloud couldn't even save Aerith, who was 3 feet away from him at the time. He could never be considered a real hero.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.