Nintendo could make so much cash by just starting to port DS games to Wii U.

#1raymanfan1Posted 8/30/2013 8:11:47 PM
I mean, it's more than possible. I'd be super keen to play games like Sonic Rush on the Wii U setup, and families would flock to play games like Layton on the TV. Sure, the games would look horrible, but many DS games went for the less-visually-intensive approach because of the hardware's own limits.
And it's not like it hasn't been done before; case in point: Ace Attorney WiiWare ports, which were lazy but otherwise the same fantastic games.
---
Meh.
#2Lelouch71Posted 8/30/2013 8:32:58 PM
Or Nintendo can just make the Wii U have a strong line up without relying on one of the best selling system of all time. The Wii U needs to form its own identity. A problem that the Vita is struggling to have given that it shares too many games with the PS3/360.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#3Tsutarja495Posted 8/30/2013 8:39:53 PM
I don't see what the appeal could possibly be to make people want to buy them. Taking a handheld game and putting on a home console removes portability. That was fine in the days of Gameboy, where the handhelds needed batteries and lacked back-lighting, but now the handhelds don't have any real drawbacks.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#4Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/30/2013 8:57:53 PM
Nintendo could make so much cash by doing anything
---
Love is grand - Divorce is a hundred grand
You guys are a riot a minute!
#5NeoMonkPosted 8/30/2013 9:00:12 PM
Super DS
just like the Super Game Boy?

YES PLEASE!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator