Nintendo could make so much cash by just starting to port DS games to Wii U.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo could make so much cash by just starting to port DS games to Wii U.

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
3 years ago#1
I mean, it's more than possible. I'd be super keen to play games like Sonic Rush on the Wii U setup, and families would flock to play games like Layton on the TV. Sure, the games would look horrible, but many DS games went for the less-visually-intensive approach because of the hardware's own limits.
And it's not like it hasn't been done before; case in point: Ace Attorney WiiWare ports, which were lazy but otherwise the same fantastic games.
Meh.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
3 years ago#2
Or Nintendo can just make the Wii U have a strong line up without relying on one of the best selling system of all time. The Wii U needs to form its own identity. A problem that the Vita is struggling to have given that it shares too many games with the PS3/360.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
3 years ago#3
I don't see what the appeal could possibly be to make people want to buy them. Taking a handheld game and putting on a home console removes portability. That was fine in the days of Gameboy, where the handhelds needed batteries and lacked back-lighting, but now the handhelds don't have any real drawbacks.
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#4
Nintendo could make so much cash by doing anything
Love is grand - Divorce is a hundred grand
You guys are a riot a minute!

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#5
Super DS
just like the Super Game Boy?

YES PLEASE!
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo could make so much cash by just starting to port DS games to Wii U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived