Wii U powerful enough to handle PS4/Xbox One Multiplats or will it be like the

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/30/2013 9:53:42 PM
Will it be another Wii and be strictly 1st party, not saying that's a bad thing but sometimes when the budget get slow some people can only afford one system and I don't think Nintendo has enough 1st party titles to keep the children at bay.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#2Jacob46719Posted 8/30/2013 9:54:50 PM
this topic No. 576485613405104563490

yes with a few gimps.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#3YamiYugi4400Posted 8/30/2013 9:55:45 PM
Well so far the wii u has no ps4/x1 titles on it
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#4TransdudePosted 8/30/2013 10:03:04 PM(edited)
This generation, the Wii U will have a gap similar to what the PS2 had. Weakest of them all, but able to kick almost the same amount of a**.

Now, could someone make a sticky about this so that we can move on?
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#5The13DoctorsPosted 8/30/2013 10:04:15 PM
More like Xbox to Gamecube.

Law of diminishing returns.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games| Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#6TalentedMPosted 8/30/2013 10:17:12 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Unless you want to count the upcoming games which are pretty much just hitting all platforms anyways. (Watch Dogs and AC4)

But yeah, I think it might be able to get some multiplats. I don't see why not.

It won't get them all though, but from what I am seeing a lot of people are having some kind of interest in the gamepad/system itself and getting some ideas on it. So hopefully it will.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 8/30/2013 10:31:41 PM
TalentedM posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Unless you want to count the upcoming games which are pretty much just hitting all platforms anyways. (Watch Dogs and AC4)

But yeah, I think it might be able to get some multiplats. I don't see why not.

It won't get them all though, but from what I am seeing a lot of people are having some kind of interest in the gamepad/system itself and getting some ideas on it. So hopefully it will.

I don't really count those being they're hitting everything. I meant more along the lines of Next Gen only titles, Like The Division, The Crew, FF15, KH3, etc.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8monkeyspoonPosted 8/30/2013 10:43:03 PM
The wiiu is very weak compared to the PS4 and XB1. Its not even on par with the PS3 and 360. It will miss out on many quality 3rd party games.
---
Can't wait for PS4.
#9Ryan SiPosted 8/30/2013 11:11:17 PM
Don't let any of these guys fool you. These are the same people who bought into all the pre-launch hype about Nintendo "aggressively going after third-parties" and how powerful Wii U would be compared to PS4/XBO.

Third-parties for the most part have completely ignored Wii U and many say they have nothing in the pipeline. The audience just isn't there (and I'm not talking about numbers, but demographic). Sure, some games will come..but it's likely the big third-party titles will continue to skip Wii U.

The power difference is at best the difference between Xbox and PS2. At best. Not to mention all PS4 and XBO systems come with HDDs standard, allowing developers to take advantage. The CPUs in PS4/XBO are much faster not to mention the available amount of RAM. (I know...8GB won't be used, I'm not a clown like some people here...some is reserved for the OS and such...not to mention most games these days don't go over 4GB to begin with).
---
Playing: TMNT: Out of the Shadows (PC), GoldenEye: Source (PC), The Last Story (Wii)
#10NovaLevossidaPosted 8/30/2013 11:11:30 PM
It'll end up getting versions on par with the 360 / PS3 versions.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL