Convince me to buy Wind Waker HD

#11SoulRegaliaPosted 8/30/2013 10:47:49 PM
No.
---
Muhahahahahaha! Have you forgotten!? I am a demon! Your common sense doesn't work on me! To my lab!-Mao
#12IokuaPosted 8/30/2013 10:49:54 PM
If you require convincing you clearly do not actually want it. Therefore, no, I will not attempt to convince you.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#13TalentedMPosted 8/31/2013 12:29:40 AM
And he was never heard from again.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#14peinxkonanPosted 8/31/2013 12:34:08 AM
No. I sincerely think you would be better off not buying it, if you still own the gamecube version and a Wii-U.
---
---Doesn't care
#15HermeticJusticePosted 8/31/2013 1:08:46 AM
Iokua posted...
If you require convincing you clearly do not actually want it. Therefore, no, I will not attempt to convince you.

I don't think it works like that
---
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
#16IokuaPosted 8/31/2013 2:11:30 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Iokua posted...

I don't think it works like that

You think wrong.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#17nonexistingheroPosted 8/31/2013 3:02:01 AM
Meh, these topics are annoying. Make your own damn decisions and do your own f***ing research. It's worse than trolling.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#18Vidgmchtr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:58:52 PM
TalentedM posted...
And he was never heard from again.

No no, I simply stepped back to see what all of you had to say. I'm still trying to form my own opinion. I loved Wind Waker, there were some great parts in it, but it definitely was not my fave of the series.

The Triforce of Courage quest was kind of tedious but not the reason I didn't think it was great.

The music was awesome so that's not it either.

I think it was a more overall kinda "meh" feeling. Definitely a good romp but not a masterpiece the N64 Zeldas were, and I do feel I liked Twilight Princess a little better.
#19LightHawKnightPosted 8/31/2013 5:08:32 PM
Why are people this god damn lazy? If you want it, get it. If you don't. Don't. Magical.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#20Vidgmchtr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 9:18:43 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Why are people this god damn lazy? If you want it, get it. If you don't. Don't. Magical.

It's not that simple. Remember when Blockbuster was a thing? At least I could give a good chunk of the game (if not the whole thing) a try and form an opinion on it based on personal experience before buying, even though in this case I've played the original game.

Of course, these days there's GameFly, but that service is subscription-based and I just don't play enough video games to warrant a subscription.