Wind Waker was one of the first games to make me realise...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wind Waker was one of the first games to make me realise...
3 years ago#1
...that review scores are often based more on hype and branding than the actual quality of the game.

I'll always remember it fondly for that.
AdamLaz
3 years ago#2
final fantasy xii and xiii are already excellent examples and now look at what happened to wonderful 101, such a perfect game went to a waste coz of reviews.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
3 years ago#3
TLoU is the most recent one I can think of that did something so mediocre (bare bones stealth) and got rave reviews across the board because there was a story attached to it that was above average for a zombie post-apoc story (Except the ending, which I thought was brilliant).

WW is just a remake, not sure why everyone would blow this gasket over it either. Sure, it will be good to come back to. But I don't think it needs to be hyped up, it isn't the new Zelda....

Welcome to the HYPE!
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
3 years ago#4
Suspended again TC? Lol
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
3 years ago#5
Yes, apparently the mods get a bit over-sensitive when you make derogatory comments about France.
AdamLaz
3 years ago#6
moogle69 posted...
final fantasy xii and xiii are already excellent examples and now look at what happened to wonderful 101, such a perfect game went to a waste coz of reviews.

w101 is not a perfect game. It is very good anf fun, but far from perfect
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wind Waker was one of the first games to make me realise...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived