Would you trade Monster Hunter exclusivity for Kingdom Hearts?

#1ramseanGoodbyePosted 8/31/2013 5:08:02 AM
Just to clarify, you'd still get to play Monster Hunter, but it would just no longer be exclusive.
#2cha_fan1Posted 8/31/2013 5:21:25 AM
No, not particularly. I think it would be more valuable to have the Monster Hunter title since it stands out as a different type of game on a Nintendo system. I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts games, but I wouldn't find them to be as valuable an IP, especially since we wouldn't have them as an exclusive property.

I would be willing to trade any chance of Nintendo having another Final Fantasy/Crystal Chronicles for Kingdom Hearts, though.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#3GigerSupremePosted 8/31/2013 5:27:19 AM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
Just to clarify, you'd still get to play Monster Hunter, but it would just no longer be exclusive.

can i lose both and instead gain evil within exclusivity?
#4GensokyoPosted 8/31/2013 5:56:36 AM
Hmm...getting another highly popular IP on more platforms so even more people can play and enjoy it, or make sure noone but Ninteno owners can play Monster Hunter, even though it does in no way affect my experience with the game.

This sure is a tough one. >_>
#5kukingina2Posted 8/31/2013 6:04:32 AM
hellllll no

but I hate kingdom hearts even on the 3ds or the PS2
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#6Bryon25Posted 8/31/2013 6:08:48 AM
Yes. Gladly. I want kingdom hearts 3 to be on Wii U so bad. It would save me $400.
---
Please support kingdom hearts 3 coming to Wii U by signing this petition - http://tinyurl.com/lxkhlsl
#7segagamerPosted 8/31/2013 6:18:36 AM
No way.

On a side note, why is Frontier G coming to all consoles, but then 4 is back with Nintendo again?
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/31/2013 6:25:26 AM
I don't really care whether it's exclusive or not. However, I also don't care about Kingdom Hearts.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#9P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/31/2013 6:26:16 AM
segagamer posted...
No way.

On a side note, why is Frontier G coming to all consoles, but then 4 is back with Nintendo again?

I think 4 is a joint effort between Nintendo and Capcom. And Frontier started out on PC and 360, and is now being ported.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#10segagamerPosted 8/31/2013 6:29:50 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
segagamer posted...
No way.

I think 4 is a joint effort between Nintendo and Capcom. And Frontier started out on PC and 360, and is now being ported.

So Frontier G is basically 2 Ultimate, and online only? Both those things make me nervous.