Is anybody holding out for a Mario 3D World Bundle?

#1NoNeedF0RaNamePosted 8/31/2013 7:45:48 AM
I have been on the fence about getting a Wii U pretty much since launch, but the first game coming out for the system that I can say I really want to play is Mario 3D World. I haven't been able to get into any Zelda games since Ocarina so the Wind Waker bundle doesn't do it for me. The recent $50 price drop is attractive, but I am holding out hope that a Mario 3D World bundle might happen. Anybody else in the same boat?
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
#2PedrotacopacoPosted 8/31/2013 8:49:36 AM
If you don't like the Zelda bundle you should get the nintendo land bundle. It's a fun game especially I you have friends over. I wouldn't wait for that bundle even if you don't like nintendo land. You outta get super mario bros u
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/31/2013 8:52:17 AM
Pedrotacopaco posted...
If you don't like the Zelda bundle you should get the nintendo land bundle. It's a fun game especially I you have friends over. I wouldn't wait for that bundle even if you don't like nintendo land. You outta get super mario bros u

Why can't they wait and see if a Mario 3D World bundle comes out?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4cloudtheprophetPosted 8/31/2013 8:54:28 AM
I would like them to do something like limited edition bundles that rotate games every few months. But still keep a standard bundle that's constantly on the shelves.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#5PedrotacopacoPosted 8/31/2013 10:09:29 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Pedrotacopaco posted...

Why can't they wait and see if a Mario 3D World bundle comes out?

I know I'd be itching to try it as soon as possible but hey that's me
#6NoNeedF0RaName(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:08:56 PM
Well, I am only really itching to play Mario 3d world and games that are released after it so I'm not really itching to play too much. The only thing that is making me kind of want it now is because I haven't bought a new console since the launch of the PSWii60.
---
This is just my opinion. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 8/31/2013 5:14:03 PM
Pedrotacopaco posted...

There's really no value in the Nintendoland bundle compared to the WW bundle. You can get Nintendoland on Amazon for under $10, including shipping. With the value of Nintendoland having fallen so low, you don't have much incentive to buy that bundle over one with a new game.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL