Next year is going to be a ridiculously good good year for WiiU

#11andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 2:36:40 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Lol at Zelda and Metroid next year.

Metroid has been dormant too long. It's been three years since other M. Retro has Donkey Kong about finished, plus half of Retros staff is not working on Donkey Kong. Zelda has been confirmed to be in development since last year, plus the Wind Waker HD engine will probably be modified and used on Zelda WiiU. Zelda will launch late next year, they can't afford for it to slip, when Microsoft has Halo and Sony has big titles next year.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#12segagamerPosted 8/31/2013 2:58:30 PM

Metroid has been dormant too long.

You didn't like the Nintendo Land game?

I kid, I kid. But that game WAS fun.
#13STN79Posted 8/31/2013 3:17:27 PM
Remember at E3 this year Miyamoto said they were almost gonna reveal the new Wii U Zelda. By next year i bet it'll finally be ready to show. As for Metroid i'd say there's a very good chance something is brewing and we'll find out soon!
---
"for us its about games, about the fun, about the entertainment value, and not about the tech. reggie fils-aime
#14ChipChippersonPosted 8/31/2013 3:32:21 PM
Early into next year I'll still be catching up on the games that I wanted from this fall :p.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#15Dark_Link92Posted 8/31/2013 10:45:18 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
Lol at Zelda and Metroid next year.

Metroid has been dormant too long. It's been three years since other M. Retro has Donkey Kong about finished, plus half of Retros staff is not working on Donkey Kong. Zelda has been confirmed to be in development since last year, plus the Wind Waker HD engine will probably be modified and used on Zelda WiiU. Zelda will launch late next year, they can't afford for it to slip, when Microsoft has Halo and Sony has big titles next year.

No chance. TP finished development in 2006. PH will have taken some time and effort, but ST was a rehash that probably didn't really take resources away from SS. It still took about five years for SS to release. I know they'll need a strong line up next year, but if it's Zelda, it'll be a rushed one. I think it will be revealed next year, but release 2015.

And you think Retro can make a complete Metroid game between now and next holiday season? No chance.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!