Too many games coming...not enough time.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 8/31/2013 7:13:29 PM
Need to limit myself...maybe five this year

Call of duty: Ghosts
The wonderful 101
The Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Watch_Dogs
Rayman Legends
Etc.

A fair backlist of games to buy such as

Splinter cell
Need for speed
Etc.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#2Great_Pudding_3Posted 8/31/2013 7:28:42 PM
Wonderful 101, Watch Dogs and Rayman are completely skippable. Or at least should be available at a discount quickly. Many of the other games are months apart. Two games isn't much of a backlog either.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT & NNID: Chocobo Dragoon
#3ChipChippersonPosted 8/31/2013 7:33:53 PM(edited)
I have W101, Sonic, Lego Marvel, WindWaker, SM3DW, and DKCR preordered. And I want to get AC4, Watchdogs, Batman, Adventure Time and PacMan.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4Wiiplayer111Posted 8/31/2013 7:40:24 PM
You can skip out on all Ubisoft games. They drop in price almost immediately. Nintendo and COD though take years to drop in price, so if you want them you might as well buy them day one.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#5pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 7:44:52 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
Wonderful 101, Watch Dogs and Rayman are completely skippable. Or at least should be available at a discount quickly. Many of the other games are months apart. Two games isn't much of a backlog either.

My backlog of games to play and buy is vastly larger....just really didn't feel like lisitng them all.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 8/31/2013 7:49:48 PM
I'm getting GTAV, Sonic, and the PS4 with Battlefield 4 (and the freebies it's offering) as well. I might end up getting 3D World, but GTA and BF4 are going to keep me busy.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL