They should make Super Mario Sunshine HD.

#21promo123Posted 9/1/2013 5:57:57 PM
m0deration posted...
While we're at it let's rename the Wii U to the Gamecube HD.

New titles please.

I would buy a GameCube HD. So many Cube games I want to see made in HD.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#22CubeTVPosted 9/1/2013 6:08:59 PM
A Mario Sunshine HD would be pretty cool. Here's what I would add:

Zelda Wind Waker HD "bloom"
use the gamepad as a mini map (like in Super Mario 64 DS) since some of the areas can get kinda big. If you press select (or minus), it can go into off-TV mode like Wonderful 101.
use the gamepad speaker as a blue coin radar. It can be optional for those who don't want help.
if you press the R buttion, you can stand in place and move FLUDD around. Use the mic on the gamepad (has any game besides Game & Wario used it?) and blow to shoot water out. It would work like the bubble blower in Game & Wario.
For every 5 Blue coins you get, you can take a snapshot of yourself with one of the levels backgrounds.
Add a Mirror/Hard Mode after getting all 120 Shine Sprites (couldn't think of a better reward) then after getting all those in Mirror/Hard Mode, get a Sound Test (again, couldn't think of a better reward)
If you spray the Shadow Mario posters in the Plaza, you can send a Miiverse note for others to see in their game.

I'm out of ideas. Lol.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#23Xenesis XenonPosted 9/1/2013 6:10:19 PM
m0deration posted...

New titles please.

Ah, the short memories. I distinctly recall the GBA being labelled a portable NES/SNES, the DS being called as a portable N64, the Wii just being two gamecubes Duct Taped together.

Never change~
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#24EurashalPosted 9/1/2013 6:10:51 PM
CubeTV posted...
A Mario Sunshine HD would be pretty cool. Here's what I would add:

Zelda Wind Waker HD "bloom"
use the gamepad as a mini map (like in Super Mario 64 DS) since some of the areas can get kinda big. If you press select (or minus), it can go into off-TV mode like Wonderful 101.
use the gamepad speaker as a blue coin radar. It can be optional for those who don't want help.
if you press the R buttion, you can stand in place and move FLUDD around. Use the mic on the gamepad (has any game besides Game & Wario used it?) and blow to shoot water out. It would work like the bubble blower in Game & Wario.
For every 5 Blue coins you get, you can take a snapshot of yourself with one of the levels backgrounds.
Add a Mirror/Hard Mode after getting all 120 Shine Sprites (couldn't think of a better reward) then after getting all those in Mirror/Hard Mode, get a Sound Test (again, couldn't think of a better reward)
If you spray the Shadow Mario posters in the Plaza, you can send a Miiverse note for others to see in their game.

I'm out of ideas. Lol.

Whilst it'd go against the story (lol) of the game, maybe getting a paintbrush item to leave graffiti behind for other players to see via Miiverse.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#25ZeroRaiderPosted 9/1/2013 7:33:21 PM
m0deration posted...

New titles please.

This system would be 1000x better than it is now if it was GameCube HD.
#26R_Fated_CirclePosted 9/1/2013 7:52:01 PM
I'd actually buy a sunshine HD haven't played it in years
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#27airfoemoePosted 9/2/2013 2:52:48 AM
I'd prefer a sequel.

Unless Miyamoto wants to, it'll never happen.