If you are a WiiU user, please get Rayman Legends.

#61CasualGamersPosted 9/1/2013 1:20:07 PM
No.
#62blankempathyPosted 9/2/2013 2:33:40 AM
Haven't finish Origins yet. If it were in February I would of quickly finished origins and bought it but theres just too much stuff I'd rather buy/play then pick up the new rayman game.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#63ChipChippersonPosted 9/2/2013 2:49:36 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Will do, just not immediately, I'm rather short on cash and I'm prioritizing other games.

Same. This is a game I'll be asking for around birthday/Christmas time. I'm not enough of a Rayman fan to go out of my way for it.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#64huyiPosted 9/2/2013 8:11:32 AM
Halo05 posted...
It's an Ubisoft game, I'll be able to get it for $10 in four months. See you then.

good luck with that, wii u games never go down in price, you will be waiting pretty much forever for a price drop.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#65Halo05Posted 9/2/2013 7:11:29 PM
huyi posted...
Halo05 posted...
It's an Ubisoft game, I'll be able to get it for $10 in four months. See you then.

good luck with that, wii u games never go down in price, you will be waiting pretty much forever for a price drop.

I have a $20 Darksiders 2 and a ~$13 Tekken Tag Tournament 2 that disagree with you.

It might not get all the way down to $10 before I bite but it'll be $20 or less.
---
ssb has bean the best fighting game series ever since its was frist realized.
-podoftimmy
#66PedroMontanaPosted 9/3/2013 3:09:26 PM
I love 2d platformers, and i would have bought Rayman day one, for the full price earlier this year. But this month my money had to go to the outstanding masterpiece The Wonderful 101, and after that Rayman will have to compete with other games i'm interested in (Killer is Dead on PS3, Mario 3d Land on Wii U).

I'm not the welfare, i'm not going to buy Rayman or anything over games i want more just to "support" something. Seeing how the Wii U version is already outselling the others by a landslide, i think Ubi got the message they needed: That it was a mistake to delay the Wii U version to make these ports.
---
No More Heroes
#67fuzi11Posted 9/3/2013 3:47:03 PM
not now, my backlog is way too high to buy even more games i don't care about.
#68RioichiCooperPosted 9/3/2013 5:15:42 PM
Bought it and loving it so far. Of course, when I started playing the gamepad battery light came on.
---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
#69Tino_Tonitini2Posted 9/3/2013 5:19:36 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Will do, just not immediately, I'm rather short on cash and I'm prioritizing other games.

This all way.

For me, it was never a matter of IF I was going to get the game or not, but a matter of WHEN.

For me, it's going to be much later since, BeanBeanKingdom, money is a little tight and other games have higher priority over RL.
#70mlahodikPosted 9/4/2013 12:32:15 PM
Do they even count/report digital sales? I'm wanting to get it off eshop.
---
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.