Would you like to see Nintendo....

#1FireFlower16Posted 9/1/2013 7:08:56 PM
Bring back some of it's older, haven't been used IPs such as Ice Climbers, etc? If so, what franchise would you like to see get a new entry? Personally, I'd like to see a new Mach Rider.
#2BkzIzuPosted 9/1/2013 7:10:29 PM
Nintendo won't do it if it won't make them money.
Look at F-zero fans have been begging for a game and even got Nintendo's attention but they refuse to make one because it doesn't sell. Enjoy your Mario.
#3Mandrew257Posted 9/1/2013 7:24:32 PM
Yes. Ice Climbers and Custom Robo.
---
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
#4segagamerPosted 9/1/2013 7:25:40 PM
I would love to see what they could do with ice climbers
#5TCaC04Posted 9/2/2013 11:31:46 AM
I agree with the Ice Climbers although Mach Rider isn't a bad choice either. After looking back at all the franchises they have, I'd like to see a new Duck Hunt or Mother entry (I know it has been stated that there will not be a new entry).

For those that are well know, F-Zero!!!! That or a new Star Fox.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 9/2/2013 11:34:38 AM
BkzIzu posted...
Nintendo won't do it if it won't make them money.
Look at F-zero fans have been begging for a game and even got Nintendo's attention but they refuse to make one because it doesn't sell. Enjoy your Mario.

^ Unfortunately, that is more or less the truth there. I love F-Zero, Wave Race, and Star Fox, but I don't reasonably expect them to return any time soon.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#7StephenYap3Posted 9/2/2013 11:47:38 AM
I'd like to see them bring back

Puzzle League
Wario's Woods
F-Zero
Balloon Fight (5-PLAYER FIGHT!! EPIC!!)

and of course...

Ice Climber
---
Mario RPGs - PM64 > SMRPG > M&L:SS > PM:TTYD > M&L:DT > PM:SS > SPM > *Yawn* > M&L:BIS > M&L: PiT
#8Yelnam-26Posted 9/2/2013 11:54:18 AM
FireFlower16 posted...
Bring back some of it's older, haven't been used IPs such as Ice Climbers, etc? If so, what franchise would you like to see get a new entry? Personally, I'd like to see a new Mach Rider.

I was thinking the same about Ice climbers. Would be a fun 1-4 player game.
---
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.
#9TCaC04Posted 9/2/2013 4:58:03 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...
FireFlower16 posted...

I was thinking the same about Ice climbers. Would be a fun 1-4 player game.

It sure would be a fun 1-4 player game.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#10TheMisterManGuyPosted 9/2/2013 5:12:17 PM
Haven't they been doing this since, 2009?

Punch-Out!!!

Sin & Punishment

Donkey Kong Country Returns

PilotWings Resort

Kid Icarus: Uprising
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.