When will Wii U game prices go down?

#1FloridaPantherPosted 9/1/2013 10:03:13 PM
So far I'm loving the way but the only problem for me is how much the stores are asking for the games. I understand new prices are non negotiable practically but for a used wii u game to go above 50$ is beyond ridiculous. It's been several months since the games were released but no everything here is 40$ plus and quite frankly I don't have that money to drop on every game. For me I'll spend max 30 but preferably below 20. Maybe I'm shopping at the wrong stores but where do you guys get your wii u games at reasonable prices?
#2b1gt0nePosted 9/1/2013 10:05:23 PM
Work harder son
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 9/1/2013 10:05:23 PM
Look on Amazon, check the used listing for games, and compare the used price with the shipping price. For example, you can get Nintendoland on there for under $10, and that's including shipping. NSMBU is about $30 or so on there, but you may get it cheaper.

Don't forget to check Amazon's Warehouse deals either. They'll massively discount products because someone sent an item back because it had a dent in the case or something. They were listing some PS Vitas the last week or two on there for $30. Think about that.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#4b1gt0nePosted 9/1/2013 10:06:10 PM
lol same time post :P

*high fives troll*
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 9/1/2013 10:08:34 PM
You are ignoring 2 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Problem solved.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 9/1/2013 10:11:38 PM
If I want payable second hand prices? eBay.

Stores are never going to give you a good price outside of stock liquidations.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#71shadetail1Posted 9/1/2013 10:11:53 PM
First-party Nintendo games *NEVER* go down in price. Frequently, they go up in price when they become harder to find. That's pretty much how it's always been.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#8IokuaPosted 9/1/2013 10:12:45 PM
They're still selling Twilight Princess at full price in most shops in my area, soooo, never.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#9VidgmchtrPosted 9/1/2013 10:13:29 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
First-party Nintendo games *NEVER* go down in price. Frequently, they go up in price when they become harder to find. That's pretty much how it's always been.

Until they become Player's Choice/Nintendo Selects titles, then yes, they DO go down in price.
#10DTY3Posted 9/1/2013 10:14:40 PM
1shadetail1 posted...

Unless they suck. You know what game Im talking about.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.