Bethesda: Nintendo didn't engage third-party enough before Wii U reveal

#121Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:59:00 PM
sonicsonic posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
How long til we get petitions from Nintendo fanboys begging Bethesda to put the next TES game on the Wii u despite it very likely being too weak to handle it?

Never, cause anyone would much rather play X.

Yeah, I know TES is alright, but X IS SUPER BETTER.

Yup. And wonderful 101 is game of the year followed closely by Pikmin 3 and Lego City.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#122Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/6/2013 3:00:31 PM
Implying Bethesda has ever made anything worth a damn.
#123IcewitchPosted 9/6/2013 3:10:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#124DiscostewSMPosted 9/6/2013 3:12:47 PM
Jet_Set_Radi_Go posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
If I really....REALLY....wanted to play one of their games, I'd do it on my PC. Their software is simply buggy, but hearing how much worse of the console versions are puts me off on playing any of their games that way.

Quit being a p****, the console versions of everything run fine at this point

I played -launch day- for both Oblivion and Skyrim, and guess what? You're all a bunch of blind nintendrones. Who could have guessed? Go have fun with a real game, Oblivion PS3 GOTY is all on one disc and a great deal. 360's is too but you have to install it etc so that might bug you, it's two discs. PS3's will run fine either way. I have both. Should be cheap as **** for Oblivion now, and it's WAY better on consoles. **** PC's. Waste of time.

Didn't know the truth would hit you so hard like that.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#125sonicsonicPosted 9/6/2013 3:22:26 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
How long til we get petitions from Nintendo fanboys begging Bethesda to put the next TES game on the Wii u despite it very likely being too weak to handle it?

Yup. And wonderful 101 is game of the year followed closely by Pikmin 3 and Lego City.

Obviously. I own TLoU and Pikmin 2 (Not 3, just 2) Pikmin 3 is GOTY.
#126__Blight__Posted 9/6/2013 3:26:35 PM
sonicsonic posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Obviously. I own TLoU and Pikmin 2 (Not 3, just 2) Pikmin 3 is GOTY.

You're being sarcastic right?
---
"Christmas, Christmas, everyday is Christmas, when you drink the Santa Liqueur! Merry Christmas, merry merry Christmas! So grab a bottle and pour!"
#127xanthan1Posted 9/6/2013 3:50:01 PM(edited)
DiscostewSM posted...
If I really....REALLY....wanted to play one of their games, I'd do it on my PC. Their software is simply buggy, but hearing how much worse of the console versions are puts me off on playing any of their games that way.

I played -launch day- for both Oblivion and Skyrim, and guess what? You're all a bunch of blind nintendrones. Who could have guessed? Go have fun with a real game, Oblivion PS3 GOTY is all on one disc and a great deal. 360's is too but you have to install it etc so that might bug you, it's two discs. PS3's will run fine either way. I have both. Should be cheap as **** for Oblivion now, and it's WAY better on consoles. **** PC's. Waste of time.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHoh god your serious. This post is sad. The games are MUCH worse on consoles. They have more bugs(because modders can't fix Bethseda's **** ups when they stop doing it themselves), it runs better(because trying to run an open world game as big as Skyrim with as little ram as they had is a bad idea), and if you didn't like something about the game you can do NOTHING to change it.

But please, keep saying the version with more bugs, looks worse, runs worse, no modding of any kind, and NOTHING positive compared to the PC version if you have a decent computer, is somehow better. I'm sure you'll convince console fanboys who can't stand games on PC being better. I'm gonna go enjoy my Skyrim with better graphics, destruction magic that is useful at higher levels, less bugs, and a non**** UI now.

Also Skyrim on PS3 is STILL the worst version, you know, because the system doesn't have enough RAM and starts screwing up due to save bloat long before the other systems.
#128Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/7/2013 4:08:24 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

There is no way I'd be willing to play TES games without the fanmade unofficial patches. That is why I would not play them on any console, not even Wii U. Bethesda is simply that incompetent.
#129jairusmonillasPosted 9/7/2013 4:16:31 PM
And people still wonder why Sony's Playstation 1 stole 90% of Nintendo's 3rd parties. lol
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]