Recommend me some good games.

#1KittenLinaPosted 9/2/2013 1:08:59 PM
Getting the Zelda Wii U on the 22nd when I get paid, and I need some games.

I'm going to get Zelda (obviously), Pikmin 3, and I'm getting Rayman because of the gamestop demo. I'm 110% getting Earthbound because, limited edition Wii U or not, that is the major deciding factor for me.

I'm an adult gamer leaning on the female mindset but I'm open to most things if they're not kiddy. For instance, Wonderful 101 and Disney Infinity look like they COULD be good, but I'm not sold yet. ZombiU looks cool but I've played a lot of Shooters recently and when I get my PS4 the first two games will be Ghosts (for my sister) and Battlefield.

So yeah, recommend me some games that are out now or coming out in the near future~
---
jrb363 posted...Political correctness is killing this country.
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
#2SpookyryuPosted 9/2/2013 1:10:13 PM
Lego is a good one
#3TransdudePosted 9/2/2013 1:14:37 PM
Could you list the games you already have? Also, does it matter whether the game is a Wii game or a Wii U game?
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#4KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:29:42 AM
Transdude posted...
Could you list the games you already have? Also, does it matter whether the game is a Wii game or a Wii U game?

I don't have any Wii U games right now, but I'll be getting the three I said in my OP. it doesn't matter if it's Wii or Wii U but I probably have all the best Wii games out.

Also, I've never really liked Lego games.
---
#5TalentedMPosted 9/4/2013 1:34:29 AM
NSMBU/NSLU (Pretty much a no brainer - Unless you hate Mario games for some reason.)
Ducktails Remastered (So great!)
Lego City Undercover (Long loads but tons of fun - If you like Lego games)
W101 (Try the demo!)
Nintendo Land is a great game (I have fun with it anyways...)

If you haven't played them on other consoles:
AC3 (Fun game)
Batman AC (See above)
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#6KittenLina(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 7:58:55 AM
TalentedM posted...
NSMBU/NSLU (Pretty much a no brainer - Unless you hate Mario games for some reason.)
Ducktails Remastered (So great!)
Lego City Undercover (Long loads but tons of fun - If you like Lego games)
W101 (Try the demo!)
Nintendo Land is a great game (I have fun with it anyways...)

If you haven't played them on other consoles:
AC3 (Fun game)
Batman AC (See above)

Lazy because I'm on a phone after a 12 hour shift.

Would NSMBU be good if I'm waiting for (and don't mind waiting for) the Mario one with cat upgrades?

Duck tales, I already got it for PS3, would it be worth it to get it for the Wii U as well?

Lego, I HATE long loads. It just ruins the game for me.

Wonderful 101, I intend on it as soon as I buy this. In your opinion, how is it?

Doesn't Nintendo Land come with it? Is it a lot like Wii Sports/Wii Play/Wii Sports Resort?

I HATE the AC series and I heard 3 is the worst yet, only having a passing grade because 4 will be worse.

I might get Batman if my sister wants it.
---
#7GameKing59Posted 9/7/2013 8:32:25 PM
I know of a few.

1.Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (I haven't played it myself, but I hear it's essentially Ninja Gaiden 3: The Good Version.).
2.Scribblenauts Unlimited (If you're open-minded enough, I found it a nice little game.).
3.Game & Wario.
4.Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (The Wii U version includes neat little perks, like playing co-op with both the TV screen and the Gamepad. You can see IGN's review of the Wii U version for more details, as it could probably explain it better then me. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBAkVzTuHr0 )
5.Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
6.Resident Evil Revelations: Unveiled Edition.
7.Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist.
#8themoth2112Posted 9/7/2013 8:40:59 PM
Wonderful 101 is an amazing game, the only problem I feel it has is that most (99.9%) of the female characters are just there for fan service.
But it's fun and worth your money if you can overlook that problem.
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#9KingTurtPosted 9/7/2013 8:42:01 PM
The Wonderful 101 is absolutely amazing, same with Rayman Legends.

ZombiU and Splinter Cell: Blacklist are also great from what i've seen.

Need For Speed: Most Wanted U and Injustice: Gods Among us are amazing as well.