So European WiiU owners, what are you buying?

#1BkzIzuPosted 9/2/2013 3:53:30 PM
Pikimin sold poorly in Europe.
W101 bombed
Rayman bombed

Looks like every game is doing poorly in Europe...
Are you guys saving your money for WWHD? a gamecube port?.....
#2MichaelS91Posted 9/2/2013 3:55:39 PM
I'll get Rayman at some point, I don't have the money to at the moment. Perhaps Pikmin 3 at some point.
Need
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
#3dark trunksPosted 9/2/2013 4:02:30 PM
Well, I did buy Pikmin 3 and I did buy Wonderful 101. I am also saving my money for Wind Waker, the Mario game, Sonic and Donkey Kong.

I can't speak for the rest of the U.K and Europe, but I have bought and enjoyed many of the Wii U releases lately.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#4arvilinoPosted 9/2/2013 4:28:22 PM(edited)
Well this year I've bought.

Game and Wario
New Super Luigi U
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

For the WiiU atleast(bought more 3DS games though).

Plus in the case of Rayman Legends the WiiU outsold the other versions in the UK. While that might not sound outstanding, the PS3/360 versions sold less with a massive userbases built up over 7-8 years, to beat out the WiiU version the PS3/360 ones. The sales actually spark some interest in how the systems with ~80million worldwide are actually selling fewer copies of a title than a ~3.5-4 million console in one of it's worst performing regions.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#5RizzzlerPosted 9/2/2013 4:08:50 PM
rayman didnt bomb in europe http://www.computerandvideogames.com/427424/wii-u-rayman-legends-outsells-all-other-formats/
#6YuiSenpaiPosted 9/2/2013 4:11:50 PM
Considering that only 10k Wii U's were sold in the WHOLE OF EUROPE this year, what kind of sales are you expecting?

Also Rayman Legends performed. the best on Wii U in terms of sales.
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/2/2013 4:14:59 PM
I have both Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101, will get Rayman later. I'm doing my part.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8melbye80Posted 9/2/2013 4:17:58 PM
Bought Pikmin
Demo completely turned me off W101
Never liked Rayman
#9jackorhoadsPosted 9/2/2013 4:24:39 PM
Aww but I bought Pikmin 3, maybe I should have bought it twice....
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#10VideoGameXVPosted 9/2/2013 4:25:12 PM
It seems most people here in Europe or at least the UK anyway are only interested in CoD, FIFA and GTA (though GTA is a fun game the others not so much) which is quite sad. I would defiantly get all of these games if I had a Wii U. The only reason I don't have a Wii U yet is because I don't have enough money.
I want to get Pikmin 3 as I've never played a Pikmin game before and I've heard that it's a really great game (I may pick up the Wii versions of the originals first though)
I want to get The Wonderful 101 because it's developed by PlatinumGames who are one of my all time favourite developers and the game looks really fun and action-packed.
Finally I want to get Rayman Legends as I really like Origins and I've tried the demo of the PS3 version and I have to say it's one of my favourite platformers ever and that was only by just playing the demo. I also want to get the Wii U version as that is the definitive version of the game from what I have heard.
---
Pokemon W2 Friend Code: 4771 6198 2957