NeoGAF anti-WiiU fanboys pissed off about Rayman Legends WiiU sales

#81tizzywilkillyouPosted 9/5/2013 8:00:38 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
segagamer posted...
Isnt neogaf pro-Sony? So many ps4 topics...

Neogaf is for that "other" console not Sony.

No, it's mostly Sony.
#82player_threePosted 9/5/2013 8:38:08 PM
I don't see it. I read through some of the posts and it doesn't seem like they're mad. The negative posts seemed pretty tame to me. There's been much worse on this site.
#83Maverick_ReznorPosted 9/5/2013 10:11:53 PM
DDP886 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
DDP886 posted...
Lmao@tc for touting rayman sales a week before gta5 crushes it in sales

lol, you are so angry you cant read. he is touting that rayman is selling best on wii u out of all the consoles it came out on.
lmao between you and rasputin, idk who is more hurt.

Looks like some one is bitter that they are not getting any games from rockstar

looks like someone is a misinformed tool. I own pretty much every console. Only ones i dont own are off brands like atari jaguar. although i just acquired a Phillips Cdi. Fact is GTA is meh.
I did enjoy L.A. Noir (even have a standee for it in my garage somewhere) and the red dead games.
so ya keep on being hurt
#84GoldenJoe24Posted 9/5/2013 11:09:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#85gnomelord255Posted 9/5/2013 11:43:46 PM
Lol the first few pages are a nice read.

"America will save us from the Wii U" is basically what it says.
#86Sailor GoonPosted 9/6/2013 6:01:21 AM
player_three posted...
I don't see it. I read through some of the posts and it doesn't seem like they're mad. The negative posts seemed pretty tame to me. There's been much worse on this site.

I was going to say the same thing. I don't see anyone 'pissed off'. In fact I see a lot of normal discussion. People are talking about it's low position (#18) in sales. That thread is tame compared to the juvenile drivel that's posted here on a daily basis.. much like this very thread, with Nintendo fanboys blithering "Sony pony this, Sony pony that."
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#87godslayer61Posted 9/8/2013 6:26:57 AM
Get your facts right it was ported because ubi lost a ton of cash on zombie u and they were not going to take that chance again with rayman , all you had to do is google ubi reason for rayman ports and you would see a video of the head guy at ubi explaining why. Also rayman has made more money so far on the other systems even the vita and it does not help that after the vita patch it will have the most content than any other system , Ubisoft has confirmed that a free upcoming patch will add Invasion Mode to Rayman Legends on Vita.

In a post in the comments of the Ubisoft blog, communications manager Gary Steinman explained the reason for the missing levels and assured fans that they’ll be added.

Steinman posted the following:

"Due to a longer development time than expected, we couldn’t initially include the Invasion Mode – essentially, a second take on existing Rayman Legends maps -- in the Vita version of the game. However, we can confirm that the Invasion Mode will be added via a free patch, at a later date. With more than 100 levels, online Coop and challenges, Kung-Foot mini-game, 5 exclusive touch challenges developed specifically for the Vita and 2 exclusive costumes, Rayman Legends already includes a lot for customers to love, and features the same outstanding graphics and gameplay design as the home console versions."
I own all the systems and I hope the wii u starts making sales because now there are more games that are not coming to the wii u .
---
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925
#88Fisto81Posted 9/8/2013 6:43:03 AM
GameFAQs is a far better community than neogaf. Both sites have their share of rabid Sony Pony's, but at least here you won't be persecuted for sharing a positive opinion about Nintendo. Usually.
#89Xcalibur02Posted 9/9/2013 7:35:05 PM
And they wonder why people think Sony fanboys are the worst.
---
Prime Minister of the Zelda A Link Between Worlds boards
You WILL bow down before me! Both YOU...and then one day...your ASS!