To me, a 32 yo gaming veteran, the wii U does a lot right.

#131niels200683Posted 9/4/2013 3:08:06 PM
niels200683 posted...
wonderful121 posted...
niels200683 posted...
omescythe posted...
its nice that some people have been gaming for a long time but there is a clear lack of knowledge about games that are not on Nintendo systems. you got play on all systems all types of games to understand.

This. Wii U is great, Wii was great too - not the casual-only machine everyone makes it out to be: I own over 150 non-casual games on it. Most of them are great games, too!

But I wouldn't give up my PS3 with over 150 games (none of which are military 'dudebro' shooters) either.

Everyone should just cut their food budget in half so they can afford multiple consoles.The world would be a better place AND there would be an end to obesity!

It remains a stupid assumption that I only play nintendo systems. Next time read the threadz

No!

Ah, that was funny.
But to further elaborate, no - I wasn't assuming anything about you, I was agreeing with the general notion of the poster that you shouldn't knock a system you haven't spend serious game-time on.

I also saw it as a nice chance to brag about the collections I have for two of my platforms :p
---
Doris Lessing:
There's no fool like an intellectual - a kind of clever stupidity bred out of a line of logic in the head, nothing to do with experience.
#132wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:31:36 PM
niels200683 posted...
niels200683 posted...
wonderful121 posted...
niels200683 posted...
omescythe posted...
its nice that some people have been gaming for a long time but there is a clear lack of knowledge about games that are not on Nintendo systems. you got play on all systems all types of games to understand.

This. Wii U is great, Wii was great too - not the casual-only machine everyone makes it out to be: I own over 150 non-casual games on it. Most of them are great games, too!

But I wouldn't give up my PS3 with over 150 games (none of which are military 'dudebro' shooters) either.

Everyone should just cut their food budget in half so they can afford multiple consoles.The world would be a better place AND there would be an end to obesity!

It remains a stupid assumption that I only play nintendo systems. Next time read the threadz

No!

Ah, that was funny.
But to further elaborate, no - I wasn't assuming anything about you, I was agreeing with the general notion of the poster that you shouldn't knock a system you haven't spend serious game-time on.

I also saw it as a nice chance to brag about the collections I have for two of my platforms :p

... right... Niels. Kijk uit.
#133lordlichPosted 9/4/2013 6:19:52 PM
Where are the good rpg`s? SNES was king, it gave everybody what they wanted.
---
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#134wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 11:05:34 PM
lordlich posted...
Where are the good rpg`s? SNES was king, it gave everybody what they wanted.

How many were by squaresoft? Many. And squaresoft is ruined. Or better yet, all the talent want to alphadream, monolith, or mistwalker. And those all develop for nintendo.
#135wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 12:32:14 AM
blas4ublasphemy posted...
I find it ironic that older gamers seem to be enjoying the Wii U while the teen crowd hate on its "kiddie games". I just turned 30 and don't regret buying it at all, the browser is great, the virtual console is coming along, and we have about half a dozen potentially great titles that will hit before years end.It is nice to be able to use it in tablet mode in bed or on the bowl. I am currently playing Super Metroid, F Zero and Earthbound and they are timeless classics that are in my opinion just as fun as anything being made today.

Most of those people are prejudiced and don't own a wii U.
#136wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 2:08:47 AM
niels200683 posted...
niels200683 posted...
wonderful121 posted...
niels200683 posted...
omescythe posted...

No!

Ah, that was funny.

Cool bro
#137mjc0961Posted 9/8/2013 4:16:42 AM
Zayzie posted...
How much were you paid for this advertisement??

Probably a lot considering he's praising the crappy games Platinum makes.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#138wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 10:58:18 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Zayzie posted...
How much were you paid for this advertisement??

Probably a lot considering he's praising the crappy games Platinum makes.

Lol. Develop some taste.
#139wonderful121(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 1:12:42 PM
Bump