CN's gold nunchuck discontinued permanently--right?

#1Mugen_WingPosted 9/3/2013 10:19:36 AM
The gold nunchuck is permanently discontinued--am I right? I'm trying to hold out if it ever gets re-stocked; but if it's not, I might as well use my coins now.
---
Systems to be used this gen: Wii U, 3DS, PS4... Vita?
Wreck "n" rule
#2NerdimusPrimePosted 9/3/2013 10:22:36 AM
Mugen_Wing posted...
The gold nunchuck is permanently discontinued--am I right? I'm trying to hold out if it ever gets re-stocked; but if it's not, I might as well use my coins now.

I'm in the same boat... I want to keep enough coins to scoop it up as soon as it available but I don't know if it's coming back.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#3cyberpikPosted 9/3/2013 10:30:35 AM
Use only the coins that will expire. That way you can have as many coins as possible ready in case they bring it back.
#4DannyJS1Posted 9/3/2013 10:32:48 AM
cyberpik posted...
Use only the coins that will expire. That way you can have as many coins as possible ready in case they bring it back.

You automatically use coins that are to expire first before coins that aren't, so don't worry about that.
---
Wait, why am I here again?
http://youtube.com/user/DannyJS1
#5cyberpikPosted 9/3/2013 10:35:30 AM
DannyJS1 posted...
cyberpik posted...

You automatically use coins that are to expire first before coins that aren't, so don't worry about that.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough in my OP. I just meant to only spend enough to clear out that expiring backlog of coins and keep the rest.
#6EnergyTurtle5Posted 9/3/2013 1:20:48 PM
Spray paint a regular nunchuck gold and use the coins. It's a win win
#7Mugen_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 1:38:47 PM
EnergyTurtle5 posted...
Spray paint a regular nunchuck gold and use the coins. It's a win win

lol, if only it were that easy.

A'ight, thanks guys.
---
Systems to be used this gen: Wii U, 3DS, PS4... Vita?
Wreck "n" rule