Anyone play The Wonderful 101 demo?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 9/3/2013 11:08:58 AM
Really impressed with this game. Anyone know if there's going to be 101 Unites?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/3/2013 11:11:10 AM
I'm finishing the full game right now. As for Unite Morphs, I've found nine main ones and a bunch of support ones (like the Spring and the Guts you can also use in the demo).
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3b1gt0nePosted 9/3/2013 11:13:23 AM
Best demo I've ever played
#4darkqueenhelba(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:13:46 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I'm finishing the full game right now. As for Unite Morphs, I've found nine main ones and a bunch of support ones (like the Spring and the Guts you can also use in the demo).

I like how they made use of the Morphs for manipulating objects. Do all the Morphs function similarly this way?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/3/2013 11:17:56 AM(edited)
Yes, there's a ton of insteresting uses for the Unite Morphs! If I can spoil you another, you can use Wonder White's Unite Claw to pry doors open and climb walls Knuckles-style. Also, the demo is completely missing the game's great cutscenes (the plot is unexpectedly good) and magnificent boss battles, which are some of the best I've ever seen in an action game.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6nonexistingheroPosted 9/3/2013 11:47:42 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
Really impressed with this game. Anyone know if there's going to be 101 Unites?

There's 7 pretty much permanent story morphs. There's supposedly a few temporary ones as well that you can probably unlock permanently. There's also 15 hidden characters on top of the 100 you can find in the game (well, probably more like 80 since you start with 20). I think some of the hidden ones also have their own UM's. And the majority of the crew just uses one of the 7 main UM's, but with slightly different properties/stats.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7arvilinoPosted 9/3/2013 11:49:44 AM
The boss battles are pretty good, the first major boss battle by itself could probably pass for most action games final boss.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#8ElectricMolePosted 9/3/2013 11:52:33 AM
Going to be one of the best Wii U games of the year.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#9Omega_BlackPosted 9/3/2013 12:00:39 PM
Yup.
Thought it was awful at first.
Then I used the U Pro Pad and for some reason it just clicked.
I'm going to try the GamePad again and see if it clicks again.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#10DrumguyPosted 9/3/2013 12:08:03 PM
Played it because I was curious about it. Needless to say, I learned it wasn't my kind of game.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl