Anyone play The Wonderful 101 demo?

#11Skill4ReelPosted 9/3/2013 12:16:08 PM
I've played it. Is it September 15th yet?
#12nonexistingheroPosted 9/3/2013 12:16:38 PM
arvilino posted...
The boss battles are pretty good, the first major boss battle by itself could probably pass for most action games final boss.

The final boss is suppodly incredibly epic. Asura's Wrath has a final boss that's a bit more epic in scale (as I was told), although in execution and gameplay-wise, I have no doubt that TW101 is better.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#13BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/3/2013 12:18:34 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
arvilino posted...
The boss battles are pretty good, the first major boss battle by itself could probably pass for most action games final boss.

The final boss is suppodly incredibly epic. Asura's Wrath has a final boss that's a bit more epic in scale (as I was told), although in execution and gameplay-wise, I have no doubt that TW101 is better.

I believe I'm like fifteen minutes away from it. My body is ready, will report to you afterwards.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#14Soniv4Ever10Posted 9/3/2013 1:15:55 PM
arvilino posted...

I haven't seen the final boss of 101 (outside of a picture I glanced over to try to avoid it) since I don't want to spoil it, but if we're talking scale as in size I don't think Asura's wrath's final boss comes close. The fight does a great job of looking cool though.
---
PSN:PhantomResonance
NNID:TheyCallMeSonic
#15nonexistingheroPosted 9/3/2013 1:26:00 PM
Asura's Wrath's final boss is quite literally planet-size. At least, the regular one. I forgot about the DLC one, but I don't think it's that big. Anyway, TW101's final boss would have to be planet-size as well to beat it in scale.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#16BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/3/2013 1:34:31 PM
Asura's Wrath's final boss is quite literally planet-size. At least, the regular one. I forgot about the DLC one, but I don't think it's that big. Anyway, TW101's final boss would have to be planet-size as well to beat it in scale.

Weeeeell......
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#17cavebear56Posted 9/4/2013 7:59:20 AM
arvilino posted...

This.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.